Has this ever worked? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Has this ever worked?

I think the changes he's made are obvious to everyone but every coach has a vision. Whether or not it comes to fruition is yet to be determined.
So what is the new vision on offense? Ground and pound? Air raid? Baylor spread? Pro style? Triple option? Wishbone? Are we going to steal UVA’s offense?

So what is the new vision on offense? Ground and pound? Air raid? Baylor spread? Pro style? Triple option? Wishbone? Are we going to steal UVA’s offense?
These 2 have adjusted their offense to fit the players, they have had. At BYU they had a great runner, and at Virginia, up until last year were fairly balanced.

Yes.
Happy New Year.

He's been a CEO coach though. Most coaches are. The coordinators and position coaches do the coaching . Some head coaches coordinator but not many. Some provide more input than others on gameday planning and scripting of plays. ADJW is not a football guy. He never played the sport. He was a espn programmer for 30 years.
Thanks. I don't think DB much of a CEO. There's nothing wrong with that and hopefully I'm wrong. It won't be the last time.

Thanks. I don't think DB much of a CEO. There's nothing wrong with that and hopefully I'm wrong. It won't be the last time.
Well just say he is not much of a head coach then. Every head coach is a CEO. whether good or bad. Not sure why you making it sound more than it needs to be. You think you are the only one on this board that dont think he's a good coach? FInd a seat on the train. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom