Hate this time of year! | Syracusefan.com

Hate this time of year!

Cooper05

Walk On
It’s that time of year that I’m just itching for a SU game. I know it will go away and I will watch the Yankees, then Orange Football, and the Giants. But for me personally Syracuse basketball trumps all. I bleed orange, I know I have questioned Oshae, questioned Frank, kinda want to move on from JB, I don’t know it’s just all frustrating. I want my years of season tickets back when we were fun to watch, knew we were in the tournament, and always had a chance if not expecting to win every game. I bleed orange and always will!! Just been frustrated and for the first time this year let it out. I support all Orange!! LGO!!

I'm the same. If and when we get knocked out I just don't watch much of the tournament due to lack of interest. I didn't watch any more of the first weekend, but did watch some minutes of a few games last weekend. After we lost I immediately signed up for the remainder of the season on NHL Center Ice so I can follow the Bruins. Usually my NHL interest is mainly reserved for the playoffs, but with the Orange early exit I said "what the heck".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom