hate to be the bearer of bad news | Syracusefan.com

hate to be the bearer of bad news

i really hope they didnt have 2 releases ready... and released the wrong 1...

i really hope they didnt have 2 releases ready... and released the wrong 1...
Didn't Axe tweet a few CJ quotes (and one from JB)? Why would CJ make quotes ahead of time about coming back if he was really going to leave?

Didn't Axe tweet a few CJ quotes (and one from JB)? Why would CJ make quotes ahead of time about coming back if he was really going to leave?

both quotes came directly from the press release.

and the quotes were as token as possible. no way, those actually came out of cj's mouth.

Was thinking the same thing. PS article is full of quotes.

Was thinking the same thing. PS article is full of quotes.
Say there were 2 releases - one for him returning, one for leaving. Each probably had canned quotes from CJ and JB. One where they are saying he's coming back and a comment, the other with him leaving and a comment from JB saying "we wish him well, blah blah".

I think.

or...since there is/was supposed to be a press conference, they accidently released the correct one (him returning) prematurely (before the PC)???

Say there were 2 releases - one for him returning, one for leaving. Each probably had canned quotes from CJ and JB. One where they are saying he's coming back and a comment, the other with him leaving and a comment from JB saying "we wish him well, blah blah".

I think.

thats the fear i have

So they accidentally posted the wrong article on their website and then linked to the wrong article on Facebook with a comment saying that CJ is coming back without noticing that they posted the wrong article at any point? Hopefully just a technical glitch or something.

thats the fear i have
It would be a screw up of huge proportions. I think this is much ado about nothing. The poster who said they could have taken it down because he still has a press conference to do sounds more plausible to me.

Again, I think.

Post standard tweeted about him staying right before the press release. Tweet said "according to a source." So was their source wrong too?

It would be a screw up of huge proportions. I think this is much ado about nothing. The poster who said they could have taken it down because he still has a press conference to do sounds more plausible to me.

Again, I think.

I hope

If there is a less competent social media staff anywhere in college sports...

There are more competent media staffs at Div 3 SUNY schools in NY who have 1/8th of the Budget, unreal :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom