Have fun with this nugget | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Have fun with this nugget

If Rutgers is so great and valuable were is your invite to the big boy conference? That and the overall record against cuse is all that needs to be said...end of story

Don't you know its not about history ... they have none other than the fact that they played the first college game there ... and still have less wins than SU as a program ... makes you wonder what is in the water in NJ ...

I think a strong argument could be made that everyone that we have played is better than every team rutgirls has played. And that includes a very strong SB and a current mess at Arkansas.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think a strong argument could be made that everyone that we have played is better than every team rutgirls has played. And that includes a very strong SB and a current mess at Arkansas.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

But ... but we're 4-0 :rolling:

Blah, blah, blah. You havn't beaten a D1 team in nearly a YEAR!

You are currently 0-0 against our "current staff" and I feel pretty good about first year coach Flood taking it to longest tenured coach in the Big East Marrone this year.

We are nearly/selling out our 5o,000+ seat stadium and you have Temple like attendance.

You finish dead last in the Big East seemingly every year.

"What does it take for you to get that through your skull about how your program is perceived"!!!
Look at me! LOOK AT ME!!!!! PLEASE!

We are 4-0(with three road wins) and ranked in the top 25. Our attendance has been outstanding and I know saturdays game against UConn will be draw 50,000+. Recruiting is going great(just locked up a 4 star corner) and coach Flood looks to be a great hire by Pernetti at an excellent value for the program.

How some continue to try and spin that as irrelevant is just silly...

You should be concentrating on building Rutgers' credibility with your new conference mates, not those who will completely disappear from your schedule in a few weeks.

So long, suckers.

You should be concentrating on building Rutgers' credibility with your new conference mates, not those who will completely disappear from your schedule in a few weeks.

So long, suckers.

I'm tell you its that little brother syndrome ... all he wants is acceptance ... I noticed he has been awful quiet ... must be raiding the SMU and Houston boards praying someone will buy his drivel there :)

I'm tell you its that little brother syndrome ... all he wants is acceptance ... I noticed he has been awful quiet ... must be raiding the SMU and Houston boards praying someone will buy his drivel there :)
Unfortunately, he's the little brother who shows up when you're trying to make time with that hot babe you've had your eye one for a long time. Then he stands next to you, identifies himself as your little brother, and picks his nose.

Unfortunately, he's the little brother who shows up when you're trying to make time with that hot babe you've had your eye one for a long time. Then he stands next to you, identifies himself as your little brother, and picks his nose.

And then the hot babe goes and asks ND out after she is done with you because your little brother just wouldn't leave it alone :)

Only problem is that girl is the best 1-3 looking girl in the country, hence you just went hogging!

So long, suckers.

We are busy building our credibility being ranked amoung the top 25 college teams in the nation preparing to play in front of a sell out in an expanded Rutgers stadium.

Your fans will be calling for your coaches head if you lose to Pitt tonight in front of a half empty dome.

Seems our programs are trending in opposite directions...

We are busy building our credibility being ranked amoung the top 25 college teams in the nation preparing to play in front of a sell out in an expanded Rutgers stadium.

Your fans will be calling for your coaches head if you lose to Pitt tonight in front of a half empty dome.

I would rather use the term half full than half empty. Certainly there is no argument that we are trending in different directions at this point in time however there is still a lot of season left. I like to evaluate a season at the end, and your statement holds some truth that if we lose to Pitt the fans will be calling for DM head. I'm be interested to see how your game with Uconn goes tomorrow afternoon. It will be a good game IMO. Whats the feeling on the matchup with Uconn and that defense?

LOL your ranking lasts till you are done with your OOC ... then reality bites LOL ... you can't finish a season ranked ... how many times has it actually happened in RU history ... 1 .. 2 tops? SU has more top 25 finishes in individual decades than RU ... you're arguments are just like that paper tiger program ... a joke ... nice to know that defeating Howard gives you credability LOL ... is that all it takes? I'll tell Dr. Gross I want to start 4-0 and to schedule Howard and a few other pasties ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom