HAVE FUN | Syracusefan.com

HAVE FUN

T

tipphill

this is the plan to salvage was the big east:(tongue in cheek (MAYBE) just bored this morning)
in order to salvage what was named the big east i offer this plan. they need to strike boldly,creatively and quickly. fire providence, move the offices to nyc as this is a media capital,hire a cut throat business person of the donald trump ilk(male or female),get madison ave involved in selecting a new name and marketing, tell notre dame all in or all out, if they refuse to join the ensuing chaos will present good opportunities for the big east. get rid of all bball only schools, require all members to scheduel st.johns, georgetown, and villanova if those three will do it.(lots of money there)but do not take them as bball only participants---but make it worth their while.force ru to scheduele up occ
try to get upenn on board it will cost us in the short term, but has a great upside(remember stanford)(have fun with this one!!!). ya never know until you give them a package.

conference name :TBA please feel free to name

SHOOTOUT DIVISION:
SMU
RICE
TCU
AIRFORCE
KANSAS ST.
LOUIVILLE

YANKEE DIVISION:
RUTGERS
WEST VIRGINIA
CINCINATTI
NAVY
UCONN
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA

Penn... Wow. Just...wow
I've heard they're unhappy with their Ivy league membership and are totally looking to leave their academic pursuits behind and focus solely on competing in a hodge-podge conference of schools that have no earthly business being associated with each other. :noidea:

I've heard they're unhappy with their Ivy league membership and are totally looking to leave their academic pursuits behind and focus solely on competing in a hodge-podge conference of schools that have no earthly business being associated with each other. :noidea:
leave academic pursuits behind?????that part i don't get??as for business, yes it IS busness, maybe they can consult with wharton on this .as for ivy league membership, the league was formed in 1954,not to be confused with the ivies relationship prior to that.chek out collge football data warehouse to see who penn played up to 1956.the academic ivies will remain in place and is not subject to sporting conferences. it is on a much more grander scale---hence no academic pursuits left behind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom