Have we played out last Big East game? | Syracusefan.com

Have we played out last Big East game?

SWC75

Bored Historian
We could meet Marquette in the regional final and Louisville in the finale. That could be fun. Or not.

I was just thinking this morning how fitting it would be if in this the last year of the Big East as we know it... Syracuse and Louisville who have been the standard bearers of the BE for the last few years fought it out for the title.

I hope we play both teams again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could meet Marquette in the regional final and Louisville in the finale. That could be fun. Or not.
I'd love to play them both.;)

That's what we said two years ago. I want no part of Marquette again. Louisville? Yes. Marquette? No.

Marquette is the one team that scares me. I feel much better with an Indiana match up then I do Marquette.

That's what we said two years ago. I want no part of Marquette again. Louisville? Yes. Marquette? No.

If we play them both, then we would be playing in the national championship. That was my point.

If we play them both, then we would be playing in the national championship. That was my point.
ORR, I got your point. And I agree, I would love to play Louisville again. I just don't want to see Marquette again. Rather play Miami.

BTW, love the avatar.

I want all three, beat Temple, Marquette, and finally Louisville in the National Championship Game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom