Haven't felt this way about the program in a while | Syracusefan.com

Haven't felt this way about the program in a while

I can only surmise then that you are either:

1) a new fan
2) into hyperbole

I haven't felt this way either. Coming off a convincing bowl win, co-conference champ, and moving to a real football conference feels pretty good, even if we do need a new head honcho. Fact is this program is moving forward, DM was exactly what we needed when we needed it. I'm much more confident that an assistant or even a 3rd party can come in and be successful as opposed to 4 years ago or even 8 years ago.

In a while? We lost 8 in a row not that long ago.
May be true but I had always felt the program was on the way up, not like we had anywhere left to go the other way. I think Shafer is a great hire. And to the troll comment I am the complete opposite, I was afraid Gross was gonna go for Jim Tressel or another one of the many names that would not have been a good fit.

May be true but I had always felt the program was on the way up, not like we had anywhere left to go the other way. I think Shafer is a great hire. And to the troll comment I am the complete opposite, I was afraid Gross was gonna go for Jim Tressel or another one of the many names that would not have been a good fit.

Huh? Then what "don't you like one bit"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom