Heading home with my head held high | Syracusefan.com

Heading home with my head held high

Marsh01

Living Legend
A week ago I did know what to expect the rest of the season for Syracuse basketball. Heading into the Big East tournament I wasn't sure if we are going to be bounced in the first round or if we would actually turn things around and make a run heading into the tournament.

As disappointed as I was last night with the outcome I was proud of this team and the way they played in New York City.

We shot it much better we were more aggressive we rebounded a lot better and my overall opinion of this team has dramatically changed. Beating georgetown told me Everything I needed to know about this team.

Last night was tough. Especially trying to keep my 12 year old from tears post game. (So proud that he cares as much as i did at his age). Part of the deal i told him. The highest of highs trump the lowest of lows and he will experience a lot of both in the rest of his life.

Stay positive Cuse nation. We are in for a lot of highs next couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% Agreed. We played really well in NYC and had to go through the best team in the country last night that's played great the past month and a half. We won't see a team as good as Louisville again until the Final 4.

0-0.

Ditto, Marsh! I never dreamed we would beat Pitt and ESPECIALLY Georgetown! I have run out of medication and underwear. (TMI?) I am pretty tired but very satisfied. Saw a musical, ate at good restaurants, discovered the wine moscato, spent way too much money, but it was all suh-weet! Hated the second half meltdown but feel confident that the guys have realized they CAN play. The win over Gtown at MSG will linger long in my memory banks. I'm so sad the Big East is finished.

Will make it home in time for Selecton Sunday. Proud of the Cuse!

Ditto, Marsh! I never dreamed we would beat Pitt and ESPECIALLY Georgetown! I have run out of medication and underwear. (TMI?) I am pretty tired but very satisfied. Saw a musical, ate at good restaurants, discovered the wine moscato, spent way too much money, but it was all suh-weet! Hated the second half meltdown but feel confident that the guys have realized they CAN play. The win over Gtown at MSG will linger long in my memory banks. I'm so sad the Big East is finished.

Will make it home in time for Selecton Sunday. Proud of the Cuse!
Ha. Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom