Heading to Medinah on Sunday | Syracusefan.com

Heading to Medinah on Sunday

PoppyHart

All American
If it comes down to Tiger vs. Rory, I simply have to pull for gracious youngster.

Patriotism be damned? Obviously it's a no brainer any other week of the year.

Discuss.

I will always root for the Americans, no matter the match-up. Should be a fun weekend, and I'm definitely jealous that you're making the trip.

If it comes down to Tiger vs. Rory, I simply have to pull for gracious youngster.

Discuss.
I haven't seen the matchups yet, but I don't think there is any guarantee that those two will even match up against each other.

I haven't seen the matchups yet, but I don't think there is any guarantee that those two will even match up against each other.
Morning 1 matches just came out. Europe is sending rory and Graeme out first. Davis is sending tiger and strick out last

Certainly no guarantee, but there's been a lot of talk about behind the scenes maneuverings to set it up. It wouldn't shock me if both are "magically" in the 9th or 10th pairing on Sunday.

It seems that with each Ryder Cup the fans get more and more vocal. I definitely need to put this on my bucket list.

If you are lucky, you may get Colsaerts vs Bubba. I think that would be a great matchup between long hitters in a course set up for them.

Envy you Poppyhart ... but as much as I love Mcilroy I will have to root for USA all the way. The crowds are HUGE. Fantastic!!

Just got back. Amazing collapse. Saw a lot of Europeans asking for Davis Love's address so they could send him a Xmas gift for sitting Phil/Keegan yesterday.

Kidding (only slightly).

Discuss.

The new tiger vs the old tiger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom