Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too)

Although they are not identically designed, they are super similar. Seems like they should be together.
66F7E297-C91B-4F69-AFFB-0603441D2275.jpeg

That cotton bowl pennant is a gem. How much?
I have not a clue what it’s worth, and cannot find another. If you want to offer, I promise I will not be offended. Dm me

Sorry to see that you're going through this.
Hopefully, you'll keep a few of your favorite items.
Hopefully, the rest of the items will find new Orange homes.

Sorry to see that you're going through this.
Hopefully, you'll keep a few of your favorite items.
Hopefully, the rest of the items will find new Orange homes.
Don’t be sorry. Totally voluntary. Reached the point in my life when you start to wonder “why do I have all this?”. And no, I am absolutely NOT getting rid of my sentimental prized possessions.

Just a thought. Your collection would be an amazing part of the annual auction at SU in the fall. I think it would make it the best of all time.

I am preparing to eliminate my Syracuse man cave / shrine room. Don’t judge me!!!!
Anyways, in the coming days or weeks, I am thinking of listing things that I’m looking to dump, for money, here so that the truest of fans might get first crack.
I guess this is just a heads up post, and also an opportunity to find out if that would break any board rules.

In the mean time, if there’s anything you are looking for I might just have it.

Just DM

Women amirite

Vinyl snap up rain coat / windbreaker that was handed out to the first certain amount of kids at the last game at Archbold. I had one as a child from that game, but who knows where it went. I later found a brand new one online still in its package and had to buy it. I’d say this is super RARE.
3D1CBDCF-EF94-41B7-B2F9-7822A3D225C1.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom