Hearin some rumblins | Syracusefan.com

Hearin some rumblins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcuse

All Conference
Perhaps another coach leaving. Can't say anymore

:( With what you have heard how soon do you think it may happen? How damaging would it be?​

Perhaps another coach leaving. Can't say anymore

2769604-hulk_angry_by_k_scott_hepburn.jpg

Coaches come and coaches go and it wouldn't be the first time this has happened at the Cuse.

HCSS will go out and get the best available and I am hoping one that has ties to the NY/NJ area, especially NJ.

My guess would be the DB coach. We've had a revolving door there, they performed ok but not great, and I don't recall his name being attached to any recruits.

Bullough?
Even though HCSS and Chuck are best buds, he is the first coach I thought of when I read the OP.

He was mysteriously among the missing during the last month of recruiting. I can't remember him being listed on any of the in-home visits. If he goes, I hope HCSS promotes Daoust.

It seems that how the movement of assistant coaches is handled is much more important than their actual leaving. If recruits (and fans) perceive that there is an attempt to keep them in the dark, the coaches' and program's reputation takes a hit. It's always better to man up and be forthright about matters. Either way we could lose a recruit or two, but the way the program is looked upon by student athletes and HS coaches gains nationwide.

whatever you heard, think you heard or you know...this post is absolutely Fn useless other than drawing attention to yourself by saying 'look at me, look at me!!! i might know something!!'

bullspit.

Fn put it out there or dont say a goddamn thing.

either go full broyld or dont bother.

childish....

Even though HCSS and Chuck are best buds, he is the first coach I thought of when I read the OP.

He was mysteriously among the missing during the last month of recruiting. I can't remember him being listed on any of the in-home visits. If he goes, I hope HCSS promotes Daoust.

good guess. I think I did see a pic of him on one visit - was it Erv or the kids in Philly I can remember? but that's not a big deal that he may have been on a visit.

I'd be fine with him leaving and promoting Daoust (who can also keep DL) but we'd need to add a linebacker coach then.

May have already left. If true, would be a loss IMO.

good guess. I think I did see a pic of him on one visit - was it Erv or the kids in Philly I can remember? but that's not a big deal that he may have been on a visit.

I'd be fine with him leaving and promoting Daoust (who can also keep DL) but we'd need to add a linebacker coach then.
Clark Lea is the LB coach.

My guess would be the DB coach. We've had a revolving door there, they performed ok but not great, and I don't recall his name being attached to any recruits.
Reed was our in with the St. Louis area recruits. I think Prater and Slayton were two he was responsible for.

You guys really should spit it out - i don't understand the need for the secrecy. recruiting is over and it's now the true off season. if the coach is gone whats the BFD about spilling it.

It seems that how the movement of assistant coaches is handled is much more important than their actual leaving. If recruits (and fans) perceive that there is an attempt to keep them in the dark, the coaches' and program's reputation takes a hit. It's always better to man up and be forthright about matters. Either way we could lose a recruit or two, but the way the program is looked upon by student athletes and HS coaches gains nationwide.

Happens everywhere. Thamel or Feldman had a tweet on Signing Day saying now that signatures are in, coaches will be leaving left and right.

I mean don't forget, these athletes pick the school, not the coaches...

KaiserUEO said:
whatever you heard, think you heard or you know...this post is absolutely Fn useless other than drawing attention to yourself by saying 'look at me, look at me!!! i might know something!!' bullspit. Fn put it out there or dont say a goddamn thing. either go full broyld or dont bother. childish...
Stop being a bully. Its like you really got bent out of shape that bad lol.

Reed was our in with the St. Louis area recruits. I think Prater and Slayton were two he was responsible for.

I stand corrected. I just never saw him as a long term fixture since he isn't one of "the crew" like the majority of our coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom