Heart, massive heart | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Heart, massive heart

Congratulations Coach Red on 3-0.

No Patriot League team beats us 3 straight times in our gym!

Seriously, lots of grit and toughness in that comeback.

As others have said, would have liked to see that aggressiveness on D from the jump.

When your advantages are athleticism and decent depth, why not use your athleticism and depth?

Hopefully a lesson learned tonight.

I'm glad this team believes in themselves more than I did. I'll remember this when I'm throwing a temper tantrum in the future.*

*The author of this comment in no way commits to not throwing temper tantrums in the future.

Call it the “Code Red”
If they are going to play this much of Brown at center, we can't play half court basketball. He just isn't a rim protector like we are used to seeing.

But Brown is amazing at the front of the press, and he has amazing hands for knocking the ball away when playing on the ball defense.

Reminds me of "The Glove" in that one skill.

I'm glad this team believes in themselves more than I did. I'll remember this when I'm throwing a temper tantrum in the future.*

*The author of this comment in no way commits to not throwing temper tantrums in the future.
Yup, super poor performance in the game thread for me… lesson learned!

Learned a lot about this group tonight. A lot of work left to do if we are being honest.

This isn’t New Hampshire.

That’s a veteran team with multiple all league players and a great coach. I think that adds some context. It was very ugly early on but a ton of credit to the players and staff. The figured it out and adjusted - they looked dead at half

Showed a lot there. Gotta give credit where it’s due to Red and the team.

Clearly we need to go fast - push the pace and use our depth.

Good teams will destroy us in the rhe half court
. BAD teams are going to destroy us in the half court.

We can't seem to focus and we don't have the physical talent to make up for it.

But we run around like horny bunnies making things happen in the press.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom