Here is what to look for... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

Protests on campus probably aren't a selling point for Jewish athletes...

Tell them there is no camping allowed on campus, peaceful protests must be in "blank" area's between "blank" hours. Your protest cannot limit access to facilities for any students or faculty. There are no warnings only expulsion.

Tell them there is no camping allowed on campus, peaceful protests must be in "blank" area's between "blank" hours. Your protest cannot limit access to facilities for any students or faculty. There are no warnings only expulsion.
They said most of the students went home already. I don’t understand how on private university land, non students have any rights to camp out on the campus quad.

I’m really intrigued by sadiq white but am i wrong to think we don’t seem like his top choice? Also wonder if we get Tyler jackson for point or Nigel James
Not sure Sadiq has a top choice right now. He's got a top 7, which includes SU, and he took Arkansas out and put USC in when Muss left for the Trojans. He's unofficially visited SU twice and has said he will take OVs to all seven finalists. He's said his relationship with Coach B and Red are strong, but he's also said it stung a little when GMac left. Do I think SU has a shot? Definitely...but steep competition. Regarding PG, I'd keep an eye on Acaden Lewis (maybe more of a CG). Newly offered. He's told me he will visit. GMac was James' lead, although James' dad has told me that SU is still a contender. We'll see. Regarding Tyler, he's reportedly lining up other visits, but my sense is SU coaches continue to recruit him hard. He's close with Kiyan and loves Melo...

Optics. No one wants that publicity. I think most schools are just waiting for the boredom to set in and trail off.

I think that is the type of thinking that perpetuates these situations. The optics actually look better if you arrest people that shouldn’t be on campus that are protesting. You release a statement that the university has to protect its students and faculty. I believe that a majority of Americans are reasonable and would like a return to normalcy and common sense.

My guess is Kadary is who we passed on. I know he never showed up to his tutor sessions when he was a freshman at SU. I don’t really think that’s what Red wants to deal with given the knuckleheads he dealt with on this years team. Given that, I’m fine with passing on him.
I had bio 101 lab w Otis Hill. The class had 300 people in it, but the lab was like 9 people. I saw him on the 1st day and last day of lab.

I can buy in on the whole roster from top to bottom if we got an elite level PG. don’t care from where or how old he is. Don’t care if he leaves in May. Don’t care if he doesn’t go to class. There are a lot of nice pieces but it’s obvious what we’re missing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom