Hernandez officially charged with murder. Wow. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hernandez officially charged with murder. Wow.

Hernandezing.jpg

Basically, "Could this be the end of Aaron Hernandez's NFL career? Your thoughts?"

It was from yesterday though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if the guy they arrested this morning is also in connection to the double murder and not necessarily this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Was that his first-ever tweet? :rolleyes:
He's got a daily talk show so he needs to opine, and gather fan reaction, on all topics related to sports.
It did sound a bit naive, though.

Hernandez bail denied. The judge denied base on the fact that she believes the prosecution has a very strong case, and she is certain that he was involved in the "cold blooded murder" I don't follow too many court proceedings but it seemed interesting to me that a judge would be that opinionated regarding the states case prior to trial.

Maybe all that says is that the evidence is overwhelming. To see a comment like that from a judge without the presence of a murder weapon means to me that this is a complete slam dunk. He's F'ed.

Maybe all that says is that the evidence is overwhelming. To see a comment like that from a judge without the presence of a murder weapon means to me that this is a complete slam dunk. He's F'ed.

The evidence is damning for sure. They know Odin was in the car with him when he went to the industrial park, they know he was killed shortly thereafter, and Hernandez was seen on survelliance shortly thereafter at his hom getting out of the car with his friends and two of them carried guns one of which was Hernandez. His only hope s that his buddies keep quiet and there is Reasonable doubt that Hernandez was the one who actually pulled the trigger. Either wy he would get hit with conspiracy charges on top of his gun charges. He is a cold human being. Still have barely seen him blink since this happened.

The evidence is damning for sure. They know Odin was in the car with him when he went to the industrial park, they know he was killed shortly thereafter, and Hernandez was seen on survelliance shortly thereafter at his hom getting out of the car with his friends and two of them carried guns one of which was Hernandez. His only hope s that his buddies keep quiet and there is Reasonable doubt that Hernandez was the one who actually pulled the trigger. Either wy he would get hit with conspiracy charges on top of his gun charges. He is a cold human being. Still have barely seen him blink since this happened.

The fact that he had a gun in his hand leaving his vehicle entering his house and now that gun is missing - I just can't see how a defense attorney can make anything positive out of that.

Maybe he'll pull a Johnnie Cochran - if the Gun doesn't Exist, you must Acquit.

@adamschefter Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

@adamschefter Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

Wow. Just Wow.

What a coincidence.

Just saw a tweet, which was retweeted by Doug Gottlieb from some dude named Wesley Lowery, who said that the DA is saying that Hernandez shot Lloyd three times as soon as he got out of the car, and then stood over him and put two more bullets in his chest.

Wow.
Quintuple. Tapped. This should be murder 1. Does Ma have the death penalty?

Quintuple. Tapped. This should be murder 1. Does Ma have the death penalty?
No, dead penalty in MA the worst penalty will be life in prison without the chance of parol.

Garbage. This dude should hang.
Let's have the trial(s) first... unless he confesses when confronted with the evidence.

Well yea but if he did what he's being charged with... hang him.
Capital Punishment is being phased out only 32 states have the death penalty. NY got rid of it in 2007.

Capital Punishment is being phased out only 32 states have the death penalty. NY got rid of it in 2007.
I know. But in cases where its a slam dunk, I believe in it.

I know. But in cases where its a slam dunk, I believe in it.
This won't be a slam dunk, it's largely circumstancial evidence. And there are multiple shootings like this every day in the US, you just want him killed because he's a football player. (and just because I'm a Pats fan I'm not defending him, he should rot in jail if he did it)

This won't be a slam dunk, it's largely circumstancial evidence. And there are multiple shootings like this every day in the US, you just want him killed because he's a football player. (and just because I'm a Pats fan I'm not defending him, he should rot in jail if he did it)
It's A LOT of largely circumstantial evidence though.

Hernandez is done IMO. That asst. DA in MA at the arraignment went beyond ANY arraignment I have ever seen in describing the allegations against Hernandez. It was covered by all 4 Boston local TV stations, ESPN, NFLN and it completely was done to reach a potential jury pool and get the first side of the Commonwealth's argument out to the public and prevent Hernandez's attorneys from getting him bail. The fact its probable that the third individual in the case likely is cooperating with police means Hernandez is in big trouble. In fact if Hernandez's attorneys offered to plea guilty to murder two right now the Commonwealth of MA would say NO. That is how bad Hernandez is screwed.

I don't want him killed because hes a football player. That has absolutely nothing to do with it. If hesbl killed 3 people, I want him to die. That's just what i believe in.