Hernandez officially charged with murder. Wow. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hernandez officially charged with murder. Wow.

I don't want him killed because hes a football player. That has absolutely nothing to do with it. If hesbl killed 3 people, I want him to die. That's just what i believe in.
$1 says hes killed more than 3.

id be doing quite the background search on this scumbag.

Oh Lord

This won't be a slam dunk, it's largely circumstancial evidence. And there are multiple shootings like this every day in the US, you just want him killed because he's a football player. (and just because I'm a Pats fan I'm not defending him, he should rot in jail if he did it)

It's not as circumstancial as one might think. They have shell casings, DNA, and a whole bunch of other on him. And I'm not an advocate of the death penalty FYI.

I don't think Bnoro was defending him Hernandez at all. Most people don't realize most evidence is circumstantial evidence. The only evidence that is direct is testimony of what a person has seen or expert testimony on evidence is direct evidence, but circumstantial evidence is the gum left at the scene with DNA, the shell casings, fingerprints, blood, the video tape of Hernandez with a gun at his house. Most evidence I used as a DA was circumstantial. I once had an attorney in my first case try to have a case dismissed because all the evidence was circumstantial that the defendant had broken into a building and nobody witnessed the theft and the police were alerted by an alarm and found the defendant a quarter of a mile from the robbery with shards of glass on his hands. The attorney claimed since there was no direct evidence the case should be dismissed I almost spit out my coffee when my boss handed me my first case and obviously the Judge denied motion and he plead to a non-jail sentence, restitution, suspended sentence since it was minor.