Hey Andrew Wiggins | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Andrew Wiggins

su

• su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i talked on the phone to a sales rep in kentucky today and she said wiggins to kentucky is a done deal.

Anybody's guess would be good as mine when it comes to Wiggins decision. Everything has been kept very tight lipped throughout. FSU & UNC have generated the most buzz lately but I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up at UK or KU as well.

My point was fsu Isn't out as someone above styes

I don't believe we have a spot for him. I think will all the guys coming in next year, we have a full roster.

We have (at most) 6 returning players and 5 new players, so that means there are two spots left. The walk-ons won't get scholarships if they are needed for someone else.

I don't believe we have a spot for him. I think will all the guys coming in next year, we have a full roster.
LOL If Wiggins wanted to come, there would be room.

grab a juco point guard for insurance. screw the walkons.

We have (at most) 6 returning players and 5 new players, so that means there are two spots left. The walk-ons won't get scholarships if they are needed for someone else.
how do you figure?
Rakeem
Coleman
Baye
Grant
Fair
Cooney
Silent G

Truthfully would rather have senior Fair for a year instead of wiggins. But if Wiggins wants to join up I hope the other players wouldn't mind :D

I can see Fair putting us in the top 5 next year-easier then this year.

grab a juco point guard for insurance. screw the walkons.
Sure, go find a kid that is better at playing point than our backup guards right now. You won't find one.

Sure, go find a kid that is better at playing point than our backup guards right now. You won't find one.

i wouldn't mind bringing in a junior who has graduated, who can come and play immediately when taking grad classes at SU. I wanted them to take a shot at Lyons, or even better Derrick Mayes so bad last year. Lyons obviously didn't have much a shot because of his ties with Miller, but there has to be a couple kids out there who decide to go this route for one reason or another who would love to play ball at Syracuse for a year.

Where would the board prefer Wiggins to go? UNC/FSU or UK/KU? Personally, I want Wiggins to be in the ACC (Preferably FSU, obviously). Would be a great challenge to play the No.1 (Wiggins) and the No.2 (Jabari Parker) recruits in our inaugural ACC season.

Where would the board prefer Wiggins to go? UNC/FSU or UK/KU? Personally, I want Wiggins to be in the ACC (Preferably FSU, obviously). Would be a great challenge to play the No.1 (Wiggins) and the No.2 (Jabari Parker) recruits in our inaugural ACC season.
Anywhere but Kentucky;)

Anywhere but Kentucky;)

I agree, anywhere but kentucky. Maybe they will change the rules and allow the kids to go straight to the NBA out of high school. That would mean that Kentucky would have a recruiting class of one, Mr. Kentucky basketball, Hawkins. Yes, my alarm just went off and I am awake now; just a dream.

Anywhere but Kentucky;)
Anywhere but Kentucky AND UNC. We will have a hard enough time dealing with UNC without Wiggins there. FSU is fine they don't have that much there with him.

St. Copious of Northern Nebraska
Anyone? Reference? Anyone, Bueller?

Truthfully would rather have senior Fair for a year instead of wiggins. But if Wiggins wants to join up I hope the other players wouldn't mind :D

I can see Fair putting us in the top 5 next year-easier then this year.
I love Fair, but no. Wiggins is a once-in-a-decade type kid, and last time we had one of those we won the title. It's ok to love our players, but Wiggins is on another level (from almost everyone in college basketball, not just Fair).

Fair has a great chance to be 1st team AA next year, but Wiggins might be a lock already.

they have a great law school
right-on-the-nose.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom