Hey Pitt... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Pitt...

Hey Pitt,

Do something relevant so I won't feel wrong when I say you're my least favorite team in the NCAAs. I mean when I say I hate Pitt...I feel like that could be interchangeable with Rutgers, St Johns and LeMoyne. Feel like I should hate someone relevant.

Feel bad and improve.

Hey Pitt,

Your coaching staff thinks "The University of Virginia" is the best team in the ACC. Way to judge talent, no wonder you get sh***y recruits.

You should feel bad.

Hey Pitt,

Your program fills me with such disgust I'm having a hard time thinking of something clever.

You should feel bad.
Go Cuse !! Kick ass without having to come from behind! Why is it that most of this threads posters show no respect for a team that has a record of 14 wins and six losses under Dixon's eleven year leadership against the Orange. Cut the immaturity and cheer the Cuse as they beat Pitt on their home floor. Go Cuse !!!

Go Cuse !! Kick ass without having to come from behind! Why is it that most of this threads posters show no respect for a team that has a record of 14 wins and six losses under Dixon's eleven year leadership against the Orange. Cut the immaturity and cheer the Cuse as they beat Pitt on their home floor. Go Cuse !!!
WE LOVE PITT!!! PLEASE BEAT US HANDILY!!!

Better? Sheesh :rolleyes:

You forgot to add "You should feel bad" to the end of your post.

Hey Pitt,

All your team doesn't really play basketball, they are more interested in clutching and grabbing other men.

You should feel bad.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey Pitt,

All your team doesn't really play basketball, they are more interested in clutching and grabbing other men.

Can't basketball and clutching/grabbing other men coexist?

images

Hey Pitt,

You should feel bad.

Would you expect anything different? They play for Dix

I feel just awful. I have no clue how I am going to root for this team in the future.

On a more serious note... I really expect Cuse to roll in this one. This Pitt team is really beat up and getting worse.

I feel just awful. I have no clue how I am going to root for this team in the future.

On a more serious note... I really expect Cuse to roll in this one. This Pitt team is really beat up and getting worse.

Hey there pittfan... its interesting in that I dont think I have ever seen your board so down about playing cuse. Bummer you guys are so banged up. Injury bug has hit hard all across college hoops this year it seems.

I never count Pitt out. Going to be a battle.

Hey Pitt -

You're resorting to desperate jinx attempts on the internets.

You should feel bad.

Hey there pittfan... its interesting in that I dont think I have ever seen your board so down about playing cuse. Bummer you guys are so banged up. Injury bug has hit hard all across college hoops this year it seems.

I think that is because the fans see the writing on the wall. Durand being out for the year hurt but was an injury Pitt could overcome to some extent while still competing against high level teams. Patterson and Zanna were the keys and were two guys Pitt could not afford to have drop off. With the ankle with Zanna and thumb with Patterson, both have looked pretty bad. Zanna has no lift and Patterson could not hit a shot to save his life against VT (3 or 4 airballs).

Cam Wright is a solid player and so is James Robinson but when you have to count on them to score, you are in trouble. Add that to the fact that Pitt fans have a ton of respect for Cuse, I don't think any "realist" fans are expecting much tonight. I am sure these guys will battle and play hard but I don't see it getting them very far tonight.

On top of all of that, with Zanna and Young having their injury problems, Pitt is no longer to hurt people on the glass. They have been out rebounded the last 4 games. Offensive rebounding has been a staple and one of the big reasons Pitt has had success against Cuse over the years. Right now, they have not been rebounding well at all. This is just another reason as to why I think Cuse rolls in this one.

I do feel bad lol

I think that is because the fans see the writing on the wall. Durand being out for the year hurt but was an injury Pitt could overcome to some extent while still competing against high level teams. Patterson and Zanna were the keys and were two guys Pitt could not afford to have drop off. With the ankle with Zanna and thumb with Patterson, both have looked pretty bad. Zanna has no lift and Patterson could not hit a shot to save his life against VT (3 or 4 airballs).

Cam Wright is a solid player and so is James Robinson but when you have to count on them to score, you are in trouble. Add that to the fact that Pitt fans have a ton of respect for Cuse, I don't think any "realist" fans are expecting much tonight. I am sure these guys will battle and play hard but I don't see it getting them very far tonight.

On top of all of that, with Zanna and Young having their injury problems, Pitt is no longer to hurt people on the glass. They have been out rebounded the last 4 games. Offensive rebounding has been a staple and one of the big reasons Pitt has had success against Cuse over the years. Right now, they have not been rebounding well at all. This is just another reason as to why I think Cuse rolls in this one.

I do feel bad lol

interesting. Artis I would say has looked good in spots when I saw him as has newkirk. As a cuse fan i never count out a Dixon team against us. You guys always seem to find a way at the Pete. We shall see...

Thanks from a forty year Cuse fan. You proved my point !! Go Cuse !!