Hey St Johns... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey St Johns...

Hey St John’s:
Syracuse is paying Boeheim $1.8 million a year

St John’s is paying Lavin $2 million a year and he’s missed more games in the last couple of years than Boeheim has in his entire career at Cuse.

You should feel truly bad.

Hey St John's,

One of the posters on your board said, "We are not "NY's college team. they can keep the college affiliation, we are just "New York's Team".

Uh, I'm pretty sure a lackluster college basketball team is not going take precedent over the myriad of pro options New Yorkers can root for.

You should feel bad.

Hey St John's,

One of the posters on your board said, "We are not "NY's college team. they can keep the college affiliation, we are just "New York's Team".

Uh, I'm pretty sure a lackluster college basketball team is not going take precedent over the myriad of pro options New Yorkers can root for.

You should feel bad.

The reason the guy is smirking in the poster is because he just peed his pants. Take a look it again. It's definitely true!

Hey Syracuse,

Oh yea you live in Syracuse-- almost in canada.

You should feel really bad.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Hey Syracuse,

Making fun of someone's Cancer recovery.

You should feel bad for your whole fan base being trash.

Hey Syracuse,

Oh yea you live in Syracuse-- almost in canada.

You should feel really bad.

You know your team sucks when you have to use the "hey, you almost live in canada card."

I could say "hey, your teams sucks because you have not won a tourney game in _____ , but I literally cannot remember when? Late 90's???

Edit: I had to google it. We won more tourney games in last year's tourney than as SJU has in the previous 20 years. Go locate a Rutgers or Robert Morris board.

Hey Hank ol' buddy

St. Johns scheduled a game vs. Dartmouth on 1/18 in the middle of conference play.

Of course to pad there resume for the NIT.

But it might not work if you can't beat DePaul on March 2nd.

Being on the NIT bubble sucks doesn't it Hank.

You should feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom