Hey St Johns... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hey St Johns...

Way too funny. Best "Hey" response of the year.
20100531104006!Trailer_8_Mile.jpg

The reason the guy is smirking in the poster is because he just peed his pants. Take a look it again. It's definitely true!

I really don't know if I am doing good if 226 of my "likes" are coming from tee. But thanks anyway tee!

I really don't know if I am doing good if 226 of my "likes" are coming from tee. But thanks anyway tee!
Well, at least you know you're doing well with tee

Hey St. John's,

There will be more Syracuse fans in MSG Saturday than you have in your whole fan base...

You should feel bad.

You don't even know when your team plays.

You should feel sad.

HOOPS23 said:
You don't even know when your team plays.

You should feel sad.

Hey Hoops23,

You can't come up with your own style joke to make fun of us and you lack the logical reasoning skills necessary to deduce that the fact that Syracuse does not play in MSG does not exclude the fact that there will still be more fans in MSG this Saturday than are in the St. John's fan base.

You should feel sad.

No, on Saturday the Knicks host the Hawks at MSG. And there will be more Syracuse fans in the building Saturday than there are in St. John's entire fanbase.

Nice try, you thought the STJ/Cuse game was Saturday and you know it.

Hey Hoops23,

You can't come up with your own style joke to make fun of us and you lack the logical reasoning skills necessary to deduce that the fact that Syracuse does not play in MSG does not exclude the fact that there will still be more fans in MSG this Saturday than are in the St. John's fan base.

You should feel sad.

No, i'm smart enough to know how to read a schedule.

Hey Syracuse,

Oh yea you live in Syracuse-- almost in canada.

You should feel really bad.

Hey St. Johns,

Despite being "almost in canada," Syracuse will undoubtedly have more fans at your "home" game, and probably has more alumni in the City than you do. Turns out Syracuse alum live all over the country and show up in force, whereas St. Johns fans can't even fill up their home court.

Your fans suck, your basketball team sucks, and you should feel bad.

Did I really miss a week of posts like this one????>???????????????????? I suck.

You have no idea. I was (very carefully) skimming that thread at work and had to make sure my sweatshirt was pulled down far enough down the front of my pants, if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Nice try, you thought the STJ/Cuse game was Saturday and you know it.
Most marquee programs host games on Saturdays rather than Sundays. When programs are desparate to get on TV (even though they can't compete with the NFL) they hold games on Sunday. Since SU has most home games on Saturdays, I assumed this "home game" was Saturday.

Boom Roasted.

You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;t be in the city.

How you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.

You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;t be in the city.

How you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.

http://www.syracuse.com/bernie-fine/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom