Hey St Johns... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hey St Johns...

You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;t be in the city.

How you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.
HAHAHA there are more Syracuse grads that live and work in NYC than St. Johns "grads". Did you even go to St. John's? I mean, your writing skills match up with a Johnnies grad so it wouldn't shock me either way.

You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;t be in the city.

How you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.

I am currently standing in the lobby of my office building on 52nd and Broadway in Manhattan. I was raised in Brooklyn and now live with my own family in another neighborhood in Brooklyn. When I had to choose a college to attend, I did not consider St. John's, due to the fact that nobody considers St. John's.

St. John's is located in Jamaica, Queens. A sprawling metropolis.

You should feel bad.

But you thought it was , who cares anyhow just pointing out your mistake.

23192d1385055011-official-kansas-look-alike-thread-farva.jpg

You got him good, F*****

If we're pointing out mistakes, the contraction for you are is you're. The sentence "your in upstate where nothing goes on" is grammatically incorrect.

St. John's education... You should feel bad...

Yoda Come at me.jpg

Hank57 said:

Your grammar, punctuation and spelling are atrocious. You must have gone to St. John's.

And the "I'm richer than you" argument is hilarious. I, like many of us here, live in Manhattan. And Syracuse is 1000x better than that campus you have in that cesspool that is Jamaica, Queens. The great thing about the ACC is that we no longer have to associate with commuter schools like SJU.

In all honesty, I think we are going to see more posts like this as the season goes on; especially when we get into ACC play. Visitors/ACC homers are going to come here before they play us, not know that this thread is a usual before every game, and people are going to get pissy and defensive.

At least it gives a chance at some comedic gold!

So wait, let me get this straight. We are all no lifes from Syracuse with nothing in our lives but Syracuse basketball. And yet here you are, posting on a Syracuse basketball forum, talking smack to us. What does that say about you? I mean, I guess when your last tournament win was almost 15 years ago, you have to grasp at straws, but still...

Like really though, SU has dominated SJU in pretty much every measureable metric the past 20 years. I guess when you have literally nothing to brag about other than your location, you resort to accusing people of incest. This disregards that SU probably has more alum in the city than SJU, but I digress. At least with other schools like Uconn/Georgetown, they have sometimes put up results on the court to back up their smack. When was the last time St. Johns was even relevant?

Last edited:

We are New York's Team We are St. John's

RF11112704.JPG

As seen in this photo your home court is orange and your "home crowd" will be orange. I understand you will put red stickers on the court but everything else will be orange. The knicks star player is orange... hell the basketball is orange. I apologize that you have so many reasons to feel bad.

"So board up there..." Did you mean "bored?" Obviously, you did. Well let me educate you, Hank. "Board" is a noun and could be used this way in a sentence: My mother used to be the head of a school board. "Boredom" is an emotional state that refers to disinterest. Hank: I'm sure most of this lesson in basic grammar is going over your thick head, so I'll use bored in a sentence: If I were a St. John's fan, I'd be bored by their inferior brand of basketball.

Did you intentionally try to make your insults as revealing as possible about your lack of education? If you did in fact graduate from St. John's that would explain a lot. That wasn't even on my list of POSSIBLE safety schools. It would've been an insult to my parents (two career educators) to even consider such a poor excuse for a learning institution.

Enjoy the game...at least while it is competitive (in other words, you guys should stack up well in warmups).

Please go back to your own message board, you troll.

Last edited:
"So board up there..." Did you mean "bored?" Obviously, you did. Well let me educate you, Hank. "Board" is a noun and could be used this way in a sentence: My mother used to be the head of a school board. "Boredom" is an emotional state that refers to disinterest. Hank: I'm sure most of this lesson in basic grammar is going over your thick head, so I'll use bored in a sentence: If I were a St, John's fan, I'd be bored by their inferior brand of basketball.

Did you intentionally try to make your insults as revealing as possible about your lack of education? If you did in fact graduate from St. John's that would explain a lot. That wasn't even on my list of POSSIBLE safety schools. It would've been an insult to my parents (two career educators) to even consider such a poor excuse for a learning institution.

Enjoy the game...at least while it is competitive (in other words, you guys should stack up well in warmups).

Please go back to your own message board, you troll.
Oh, heck yeah.

I remember when I turned 16 years old.

Hank57 said:
You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;t be in the city. How you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.

3rd grade grammar level

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom