Hey St Johns... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hey St Johns...

Manhasset said:
Hey Syracuse Fans,

It's December and you guys don't celebrate Christmas.

You should feel like someone being punished to live in Central NY.

Anti-Semetism in your first post. Impressive? Imagine your dozens of fans are proud of the showing you fools have had here.

We can literally play anyone we want at MSG at any time we want. Not sure why we should lower ourselves to keep playing a mid major that is more than 20 years past its prime.

NKR1978 said:
Anti-Semetism in your first post. Impressive? Imagine your dozens of fans are proud of the showing you fools have had here.

We can literally play anyone we want at MSG at any time we want. Not sure why we should lower ourselves to keep playing a mid major that is more than 20 years past its prime.

I am not even Jewish and I am offended...pretty low class post...

Manhasset said:
Hey Syracuse Fans, It's December and you guys don't celebrate Christmas. You should feel like someone being punished to live in Central NY.

Cool story troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hey Syracuse Fans,

UMADJIM.gif

Frozen, that gif is fantastic. I wonder what game that was from. He made a similar face to the refs in the game we just played against Indiana but I don't remember if he was wearing that tie.

Hey Syracuse Fans,

I don't think this guy is even a St. John's fan. I think he's just a bored idiot trying to stir up trouble. The troll profile pic is a dead giveaway. That, plus St. John's doesn't actually have any fans.

My family is mixed Christian/Jewish, although we aren't really religious. We do however celebrate our Jewish heritage by going to a Chinese dim sum restaurant for brunch christmas morning. We're usually the only non-asian family there. It is awesome and delicious and one of the things I look forward to every year.

Frozen, that gif is fantastic. I wonder what game that was from. He made a similar face to the refs in the game we just played against Indiana but I don't remember if he was wearing that tie.

I think its from that too. I've been looking for a pic/gif of the Hopkins face palm from that same call near the end of the Indiana game. was a truly epic face palm.

I think its from that too. I've been looking for a pic/gif of the Hopkins face palm from that same call near the end of the Indiana game. was a truly epic face palm.

Yeah, now I think I remember the play: it was a BMK block that was clearly all ball and he was called for a foul. Was that the play?

Yeah, now I think I remember the play: it was a BMK block that was clearly all ball and he was called for a foul. Was that the play?

Yea, pretty sure you're correct. One of those What calls that you can't believe was so wrong and with the game already wrapped up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom