Hey St Johns... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hey St Johns...

Do you know why this thread is great? There are a few trolls here, I smell em, but there's only one problem. They are really bad at trolling, get terribly abused by even the casual poster, and probably regather, relay their mission gone awry, subsequently getting abused by their own board members, and come back here for a good kick in the toosh.

I'm sticking around, this is both fun and funny.
628x471.jpg

You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;t be in the city.

How you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.

Hey St. John's

KEEP YOUR CRACKED OUT, MAINLINING, JIBBERISH SPOUTING CHANCELLOR OFF OUR BOARD.

Hank, see how I used the word board.

You should feel bad.

Hey St. John's.

I'm from queens. And as an 8 year old I chose to root for a team 4 hours away instead of rooting for your sorry ass team just down the road.

You should feel bad
Ditto, brother. Come to think of it, damn there's a lot of us from Queens and Long Island who are used to winning.
Oh, and for the class of 2013 through 2015, you have ONE recruit thus far. And he was our leftover.
You should feel bad.

http://espn.go.com/colleges/basketball/recruiting/school/_/id/2599/class/2015
http://espn.go.com/colleges/basketball/recruiting/school/_/id/2599/class/2014
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/b...school/_/id/2599/class/2013/st-john-red-storm

Two of the pages, left intentionally blank.
I should feel bad. For St. John's.

You wish you could call MSG your home court but meanwhile your you're in upstate where nothing goes on probably because you can't afford to live in NYC. So board bored up there probably getting it on with your sister because AGAIN nothing goes on upstate all jealous that you can;'t be in the city.

How do you feel about that. You are all trash and whatever happens on Sunday just remember you are still all low life pieces of trash with nothing going in your life besides Syracuse basketball- that makes all you pretty pathetic.

You are illiterate.

You should feel bad.

Hey St Johns:

The most interesting part of watching Syracuse pound your team at the Garden is watching your cheerleaders trying to avoid getting hit in the head when SU fans throw back the crappy St Johns shirts they throw into the crowd.

3311012277_af3a645ca4_o.jpg

You should feel bad.

Hey Syracuse Fans,

It's December and you guys don't celebrate Christmas.

You should feel like someone being punished to live in Central NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom