HEY VIRGINIA... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

HEY VIRGINIA...

hey virginia,

the only memorable things about your basketball program is your coach has the same name as a famous singer, and your arena has the same name as the bass player of the greatest band ever.

you should feel bad

led-zep.jpg

Hey Virginia,

The only football game I've been to in Charlottesville Marques Hagan single handedly beat fsu.

I, along with the uva fans, felt glad

Hey Virginia,

You claim to be for lovers. I don't even want to think about what that says about you.

You should feel bad.

Hey Viginia,

Thomas Jefferson plagiarized.

You should feel bad.

Hey Virginia,

The seminal Supreme Court case recognizing a freedom to marry is Loving vs. Virginia. It was decided in the early 70's. Seriously, in the 1970's interracial couples couldn't get married in your state. The f****** 70s!

You should feel bad in perpetuity.

Hey UVA
The greatest things that happen in JPJ yearly is not your basketball teams games.. It's the concerts
you should feel bad

Hey Virginia,

You share a large portion of your border, and part of your name with these guys:
west_virgina.jpg

You should feel bad

Hey Virginia,

Remember your last final 4? I don't because it was before I was born... and I'm turning 30 this year.

That probably feels bad.

We'd talk smack but don't want you to take your ball and go home. Lol It's a game bro and 26-2 is an awesome season. Chill. You will hate the shot clock even more against UVA because we will slow the game down. And I think playing in the elite 8 against Nolan richardsons 40 minutes of hell is our most important game in the last 30 years - no Sampson lol
Hey Virginia,

Huh?

Feel bad.

Hey Virginia,
I'm an alumnus of UVA and I'll be rooting for Syracuse. You should feel bad.

(I'm also dumb as a box of rocks and you awarded me a Ph.D. so you should be kicking yourself).

Hey Virginia,

I have to travel to a place in Wytheville, VA for work. Because no airports are close, and there are no direct flights from Akron, it will be quicker to just make the 5 hour drive.

I'm pretty pissed off about that.

Hey Virginia,
I'm an alumnus of UVA and I'll be rooting for Syracuse. You should feel bad.

(I'm also dumb as a box of rocks and you awarded me a Ph.D. so you should be kicking yourself).
Traitor! Defector to the North! You must not be that dumb. A Ph.D. from UVA is a pretty difficult thing to get.

Hey Virginia,

I have to travel to a place in Wytheville, VA for work. Because no airports are close, and there are no direct flights from Akron, it will be quicker to just make the 5 hour drive.

I'm pretty pissed off about that.
Time for a new job I guess. :) Rubber, rubber, rubber. Send me a rubber when you're in Wilson. Actually, I assume you are going to the Firestone plant. Could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom