HEY VIRGINIA... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

HEY VIRGINIA...

Boston Terrier. I don't think black english bulldogs exist.
Oh, I thought I had seen one of those before. My good friend in college had one of those dogs. Good dog it was.

Hey Virginia:

Thomas Jefferson envisioned a farm based agrarian future for the United States. Hamilton wanted the US economy to be based on industry and commerce. Jefferson was wrong. Also, Hamilton was from NY. Hamilton incidentally was born on Nevis, not far from where SU center Rakeem Christmas was born (St Croix, US Virgin Islands). So we got that going for us as well.

Anyway, you should feel bad.

Last edited:
Hey Virginia:

Thomas Jefferson envisioned a farm based agrarian future for the United States. Hamilton wanted the US economy to be based on industry and commerce. Jefferson was wrong. Also, Hamilton was from NY. Hamilton incidentally was born on Nevis, not far from where SU center Rakeem Christmas was born (St Croix, US Virgin Islands).

You should feel bad.
I do not feel too bad about this one. Wish I was in the Virgin Islands right now. Cold today.

Hey Virginia,

It's been so long since you've felt justified to talk smack and you're terrible at it.

You should feel bad
It's been so long since we've lost, I've forgotten what it's like. Can y'all remind me?

Yes you can.

You should feel bad.

It's been so long since we've lost, I've forgotten what it's like. Can y'all remind me?

Yes you can.

You should feel bad.

I don't always play a schedule almost devoid of tourney teams, but when I do I lose to all of them and still claim success
upload_2014-2-28_11-21-44.jpeg

Yes you can.

You should feel bad.

Sure... tomorrow around 6pm you will be reminded - hope that works for ya. Oh yeah, and bad you will definitely feel.

Last edited:
Hey Virginia,

Yes you can.

You should feel bad.

What have you ever won?

You should feel bad.

Hey Virginia,

I still hate Virginia Tech more than you do. You need to step your game up and make them

feel bad
Believe me, I hate VT far more than I could ever hate y'all. You think we're rednecks? We are royalty compared to those toothless hillbillies.

Believe me, I hate VT far more than I could ever hate y'all. You think we're rednecks? We are royalty compared to those toothless hillbillies.

It's all fun here. I still have a UVA hoodie from the game where biscuit took apart FSU, I respect your school, and you have a beautiful campus. UVA was my default ACC team prior to SU arriving.

Rednecks? I live in PA and support a team from CNY thus you'll never see me throw out such a remark.

Last edited:
How is it possible to lose to Boston College AT HOME?

You should feel so bad you should cry.

How is it possible to lose to Boston College AT HOME?

You should feel so bad you should cry.

Good question. How is possible to have a road game scheduled @ Green Bay? Nevermind that you lost, why does UVA have to travel to friggin Green Bay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom