Hobart Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Game Thread...

Porter and Phaup mvps tonight and my boy McPeak getting some burn with the save.

This is what can happen when the goalie is on and we win face offs.

Just a great win, to hold that Hobart offense scoreless the entire 2nd half is really saying something. This D is special when its locked in. Offensively a little up and down but great job being able to pull away and finally get some of the young guys some run. Magnan looked great and Nelson should see some time.

Figures Jeremy liked this one. Wow

D really locked down and the offense despite sloppy play put together some nice runs and we finally put our foot down on someone's throat. Missed you last Saturday for the ND game, no comments about that??

Porter and Phaup mvps tonight and my boy McPeak getting some burn with the save.

This is what can happen when the goalie is on and we win face offs.
Which is true for every team in the history of the sport.

Well crap the Tuesday night game snuck up on me and I forgot about it. Crap missed the best performance of the season it sounds like but sounds like a great win. Should have set a reminder on my phone.

Voigt's Stove Top stuffin' behind the back goal was my play of the game.

Voigt's Stove Top stuffin' behind the back goal was my play of the game.

Was that goal in the 1st half? The camera feed while OK offered no replays obviously so while I remember his 2nd half goals I am having trouble remembering a BTB goal for him.

Was that goal in the 1st half? The camera feed while OK offered no replays obviously so while I remember his 2nd half goals I am having trouble remembering a BTB goal for him.

Second half, scored on the goal going right to left. It's in the video highlights in OX's post game thread. About 2/3's into the highlight.

Second half, scored on the goal going right to left. It's in the video highlights in OX's post game thread. About 2/3's into the highlight.

OK I remember that one, the feed was less then clear so I didn't even realize that was a BTB shot. Voigt with back to back hat tricks which is nice to see. Scored 2 goals on scramble plays, wish we could set him up better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom