Hobart Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Gameday...

This team is definitely not good enough to just give away goals like the last 2.

Phaup hurts my soul
Passing is garabage
Really bad shots
Stupid penalties

Game as it all!!!

Spacing not optimal when Dordevic cuts in front of Berkman when he has an open shot.

Berkman has to sit, hes zero factor right now. Turnovers again destroying this team

Berkman has to sit, hes zero factor right now. Turnovers again destroying this team
Hard for me to be as definitive on him when Dordevic ran right in front of him when he was in the slot with the ball to shoot.

Hard for me to be as definitive on him when Dordevic ran right in front of him when he was in the slot with the ball to shoot.

Think that says it all

Think that says it all
That his teammate was oblivious to him receiving a pass to shoot?!?!

Dordevic was clueless on that play.

Seebold has looked more lost today than Berkman.

Basically Quinn, Curry and Dordevic are doing everything.

Wanted Seebold to swing it to Corsi who had a shorty guarding him.

More transition offense. Cuse has better athletes, it’s the execution in set formations that’s lacking

the cuse is running more guys in there? they seem to be looking to move and move the ball better. transition looks like it's in play. stop dumb to's and this is how they need to play.

Don't understand why Dordevic isn't trying to take advantage when he gets a short stick. They have to know the defense is going to slide quick in that situation, great chance to pass to an open guy.

Again the dumb turnovers and mistakes are burying this team. Man Down D non existent

That his teammate was oblivious to him receiving a pass to shoot?!?!

Dordevic was clueless on that play.

Seebold has looked more lost today than Berkman.

Basically Quinn, Curry and Dordevic are doing everything.

Wanted Seebold to swing it to Corsi who had a shorty guarding him.

Seebold has been bad, any other season he's on the bench

Don't understand why Dordevic isn't trying to take advantage when he gets a short stick. They have to know the defense is going to slide quick in that situation, great chance to pass to an open guy.
he's at least 4 and 1 and quinn dropped a crease feed. i probably missed some. d and bad turnovers seem to be more of a problem?

I love Rhino’s tidbits about our players.

His monotone voice is Steven Wright but an octave higher.

Berkman has to be aggressive like that we need help offensively, nice to see

he's at least 4 and 1 and quinn dropped a crease feed. i probably missed some. d and bad turnovers seem to be more of a problem?

Turnovers and poor decisions, could easily be up 4+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom