Hobart Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Gameday...

he's at least 4 and 1 and quinn dropped a crease feed. i probably missed some. d and bad turnovers seem to be more of a problem?
Oh no, I don't mean that he's the reason this game is close or he's playing terrible. We just know the attention he generates and it could turn into goals.

I guess they’re running Tucker at midfield because I’m seeing Tenaglia out there again

Honestly he's playing mostly up top anyway they might as well. Force teams to double pole

1st half stats:

1646604203208.png

Gait has to call TO there, set something up, gotta be some semblance of coaching there

Oh no, I don't mean that he's the reason this game is close or he's playing terrible. We just know the attention he generates and it could turn into goals.
he seems to have his head up today by my eye.

Same score at half against Army. I hope this second half goes better.

Same score at half against Army. I hope this second half goes better.

Honestly SU should be up 5 or 6, still good to see them not implode after that one real bad stretch. Offensively need to keep seeing the depth. Would love to see Birtwistle at attack with Dordevic back at middie. Quinn and Cook are active and not turning it over which is a +. Seebold still struggling mightily. Wing play is better today

Man down D has been putrid but .an what kind of call is that?????? Officials have been brutal for both teams

If you're gonna flag Dordevic for tapping a guy after the whistle then you gotta throw a flag when a guy rides his stick up Phaups back pushing him to the ground.

Man down D has been putrid but .an what kind of call is that?????? Officials have been brutal for both teams
think dordevic checked the guy's stick after shot was blocked, buzzer sounded, and hobart was picking it up.

No idea what Barlow is doing there, qe need Clary to finally get back on the field

Zone defense confuses the offense and ends with a Hobart goal

Zone D again flumoxxing SU, SU has just missed a takeaway on about 5 Hobart skip passes today

Zone defense confuses the offense and ends with a Hobart goal

Do we practice transition D, it's inconceivable how bad we are

I can’t believe how awful passing is….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors