Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy not happy with the OL that is being smoked by freshman holy cross players.

The O line and the very weak WRs will be the downfall of the team this season. These Wide out are simply not very good. They cant even get separation from a terrible FCS team.

Devito throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline right now, kid is always blaming someone else.

I was honestly surprised by the Richards ejection.

But anyone who says they wouldn't be upset if Holy Cross suplexed one of our players is probably full of it.

You can't lead with your helmet, forearm or shoulder? What's left to lead with?

Crossbody splash.

Devito throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline right now, kid is always blaming someone else.
He’s running for his life again and we’re playing a really bad team

It’s legit concerns. You throw behind this line, good luck.

Do you not see him running around back there? He has no time.

i think I have said it every week. This is by far the worst offensive line I have seen at Syracuse. Like by far. Dino needs to try some new guys.

*not comparing qbs just specific situations based on what has been discussed here*

- Dungey missed open wideouts because he would not react quickly and get happy feet and start scrambling too early
- DeVito getting happy feet because the oline is bad and wideouts are all covered

Is that correct?

I was honestly surprised by the Richards ejection.

But anyone who says they wouldn't be upset if Holy Cross suplexed one of our players is probably full of it.

I dont think the suplex tackle should ever be a penalty. If someone doesnt want to be suplexed they should fall down easier.

That being said...I recognize I am in the minority and it is ALWAYS called a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.