Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s looking like it was a mistake not to being in 2 or 3 grad transfers at OL. What a train wreck. It’s gonna cost the team dearly this year.

They tried to bring in the OT from Northern Illinois but he opted for FSU. Honorable mention All-Sun Belt, though, isn't cutting it at this level.

this is ridiculous. we are on pace to win by 40.

And?
Holy Cross has 5 players on scholarship. They're even awful at the FCS level, and they are pushing around our O-line. The problem isn't the score, the problem is that the performance by the line vs a truly unworthy opponent, foreshadows what will look even worse vs a d-line that has players on scholarship at the FBS level.

The offense has sputtered a bit. The D has let up too much yardage for the level of opponent. The bad call for targeting and the follow-up PF were momentum shifters, the team needs to hold their emotions better.

We are solidly in control. I expected better passing in this game but am not yet impressed. The special teams, as usual, are special - in the right way.

Happy to have the lead. Need to come out fired up and score on the opening drive.

This is a bad football team. You can’t say there is another guaranteed win on the schedule.

Im not sure that they are a bad football team, it may be frustration of not being up 35-0 at HT taking over. I think that they arent good enough to have any guaranteed wins left on the schedule though. I am not sure how many years Syracuse will have guaranteed conference game wins anyway.

Pitt and Delaware is pretty tight. Pitt 7-0 with UD first and goal. 2nd Q

i dont see dino getting fined. he didnt actually say what he thought about it. He paused and decided to solicit opinions from others before weighing in, and thus asked a large group to consider it.

Hurts with 308 yards passing... at half.

Oklahoma is an absolute QB factory these days.

Penalty on Trill is automatic. Penalty on Richards though... just horrendously bad.

I know it's a rule... But rule makes no sense to me. If the TE went down then it's a non issue. But when he fights back you taught to get him to the ground however possible. If he didn't suplex him then that is a broken tackle. I think that rule should only apply to a defenseless player. Once the offensive player starts fighting for extra yards then that should give up his right to being defenseless

Yeah, I've never watched that crap.
To each their own. Missing some of the best athletes in the world though!

This offense is hard to watch live, guess I won’t need to watch it again when I get home.

The offense has sputtered a bit. The D has let up too much yardage for the level of opponent. The bad call for targeting and the follow-up PF were momentum shifters, the team needs to hold their emotions better.

We are solidly in control. I expected better passing in this game but am not yet impressed. The special teams, as usual, are special - in the right way.

Happy to have the lead. Need to come out fired up and score on the opening drive.
If we can't get other receivers like Cam Jordan a good look in this game, when are we going to be able to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.