Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that they are starting to run some slants. Sorely been missing from this offense.

Agreed. Really need to start using the middle of the field in the passing game

I had a feeling that Holy Cross was gonna muff the punt. Wasn't a muff but still a fumble.

Also we should get Adams the ball on next possession

Can't find a link. Have a watchespn account and espn+ I paid for for liberty and neither work. Absolute joke.

Listening on the radio. In 2019 for f sake.
This one is on regular WatchESPN. You have to have access to espn through your cable provider and should be all set to stream through ESPN app

I don’t even know what to take from this.. Holy Cross looks the most unskilled group of football players I’ve ever watched.

I guess just stay healthy and work on live reps to get our offense in gear before ACC play.
Just remember when we used to struggle in these games (not that long ago) pre Dino.

I don’t even know what to take from this.. Holy Cross looks the most unskilled group of football players I’ve ever watched.

I guess just stay healthy and work on live reps to get our offense in gear before ACC play.

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yeah - it's really hard to take anything away from this game, given the level of competition

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yeah - it's really hard to take anything away from this game, given the level of competition
yeah just have a clean game and get guys reps

I don’t wanna be that guy, but that was intentional grounding

I will say I like the fact we aren’t playing ten yards from the WR

What we should take from this is being able to dominate a glorified D3 team for the first half. Get reps, do that, and mission accomplished.

The 3 and out, and this drive, aren’t good.

What we should take from this is being able to dominate a glorified D3 team for the first half. Get reps, do that, and mission accomplished.

The 3 and out, and this drive, aren’t good.
D3 team? This is a FCS team

This one is on regular WatchESPN. You have to have access to espn through your cable provider and should be all set to stream through ESPN app
It was not working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.