Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not be hasty. If some of the WRs in our two deep were the ONLY real receiving option, I bet they’d look a lot different.
So being the third option and not getting open is harder than being the only option?

So being the third option and not getting open is harder than being the only option?

Being the third option means you get way fewer looks and you probably think the ball isn’t coming your way. So, yeah.

Also, let’s be clear. Our line isn’t good enough to run through three options most of the time.

Man, I know that people are gonna to be ready to declare the season over with these completions, but a few of them you need to tip your hats. Great coverage, great throw, and great catch.
They were. Credit to HC on those. (Except Cordy got smoked... again)

More concerned with us having two NFL DE’s, yet somehow the HC QB has a better pocket than Tommy.

Man, I know that people are gonna to be ready to declare the season over with these completions, but a few of them you need to tip your hats. Great coverage, great throw, and great catch.

Not declaring the season over at all, but the lack of pressure some of those completions is alarming.

Color me unimpressed through 20 minutes of action. Gifted 7 points and they’ve driven the ball into + territory multiple times. We have also gone 3 and out. People are going to look at the 49-10 score and think we did what we were supposed to. Not so far.

Color me unimpressed through 20 minutes of action. Gifted 7 points and they’ve driven the ball into + territory multiple times. We have also gone 3 and out. People are going to look at the 49-10 score and think we did what we were supposed to. Not so far.

49-10 wouldn’t be doing what you’re supposed to do? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.