Holy Fluck, this place resembles the bar scene from Gremlins | Syracusefan.com

Holy Fluck, this place resembles the bar scene from Gremlins

CIL

All Conference
II'm going to do my best IB impersonation here (maybe with a little Kaiser and Stevenson mixed in). What is wrong with most of you? Half this board wants the campus bulldozed and the hills flattened so they can fit all 25,000 tailgaters into one huge lot, then proceed to the game without having to burn an extra fifty calories or so. Even better, some are concerned that SU is moving it's campus to New York City and they'll never see a home game again.

A select few a so disenfranchised with the schedule they decided to cancel their season tickets and punish those responsible - the players. It's those selfish little bastards that got us into this mess anyway. "Hey, you Ryan Nassib. I'm pissed that you penciled in Stony Brook. My one hundred dollar seat is too expensive to see you play, and my fat ass is too tires to watch the game anyway after climbing all those stairs. Oh yeah, and up yours Wayne Morgan. Those weren't real offers from big time BCS schools. I read Marrone hasn't recruited anyone anyway."

And what balls does Marrone have shutting practice to the four posters on this board that actually attend. Nevermind the fact that we are probable installing a new offense that people clamored for, we need to see how Macky looks in spanx.

In all seriousness, you do realize this year's schedule is a mess due to WVU and TCU bolting at the last second, and it is not a permanent issue. As to the games in NYC, if it's once every five years or so, it's not a big deal. Great road trip, enjoy it! We are going from UConn, Cincinnati, RU to UNC, FSU, Miami, Clemson. You can wait a goddamned year for it.

As to bitching about Friday night games - it's called pto. Take a half day; and if you don't have pto, get a job with benefits.

In going to hand out copies of "who moved my cheese" at the next board tailgate.

Don't you dare besmirch Gremlins, DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE!!!!

Agree with everything else, though.

I want Stripe to run the offense.

TTStripeGo.jpg

II'm going to do my best IB impersonation here (maybe with a little Kaiser and Stevenson mixed in). What is wrong with most of you? Half this board wants the campus bulldozed and the hills flattened so they can fit all 25,000 tailgaters into one huge lot, then proceed to the game without having to burn an extra fifty calories or so. Even better, some are concerned that SU is moving it's campus to New York City and they'll never see a home game again.

A select few a so disenfranchised with the schedule they decided to cancel their season tickets and punish those responsible - the players. It's those selfish little bastards that got us into this mess anyway. "Hey, you Ryan Nassib. I'm pissed that you penciled in Stony Brook. My one hundred dollar seat is too expensive to see you play, and my fat ass is too tires to watch the game anyway after climbing all those stairs. Oh yeah, and up yours Wayne Morgan. Those weren't real offers from big time BCS schools. I read Marrone hasn't recruited anyone anyway."

And what balls does Marrone have shutting practice to the four posters on this board that actually attend. Nevermind the fact that we are probable installing a new offense that people clamored for, we need to see how Macky looks in spanx.

In all seriousness, you do realize this year's schedule is a mess due to WVU and TCU bolting at the last second, and it is not a permanent issue. As to the games in NYC, if it's once every five years or so, it's not a big deal. Great road trip, enjoy it! We are going from UConn, Cincinnati, RU to UNC, FSU, Miami, Clemson. You can wait a goddamned year for it.

As to bitching about Friday night games - it's called pto. Take a half day; and if you don't have pto, get a job with benefits.

In going to hand out copies of "who moved my cheese" at the next board tailgate.

Yep, that post pretty much killed it. Exceptionally well done. All you forgot was the traffic.

44cuse

CIL said...

In going to hand out copies of "who moved my cheese" at the next board tailgate.[/quote]

this board is full of diehard republicans who don't believe in "job benefits" and you want them to believe in the ORANGEMEN also. i have quit jobs out of town and came back just so i wouldn't have to give my season tickets away.

The first guy who comes in here and says but but but MY ENTERTAINMENT DOLLAR, I will bareknuckle box you next to the Ernie Davis statue before the home opener. This after pregaming with Stevenson.

While I agree with almost all of your post save the tailgate issue but its the other 85% of the fan based who dont even know this site exists that could benefit from hearing your message. At the end of the day despite all this BS back and forth 95% of the locals who are on this board like myself are keeping there tickets, going to the USC game and doing everything we normally do. Its the thousands of others who are considering droppign or allready have dropped there season ticket or wont be renewing parking passes etc that will be the issue and unfortunately no matter how many times you say it there not going to get the points your trying to make.

Has anyone suggested free game day child care provided by Bernie and Laurie?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You do a better Barrel than Barrel does.
That's only because Barrel has things toned down during the off season. :)

I still see this as a seating improvement buying opportunity.
Football-only Preferred Seating makes no sense (even for an out-of-towner). Unfortunately, the D-level hoops seating doesn't seem all that great (feel free to send your opinions to my inbox) so I may get sucked in to C-level which appears to be slightly better. I'll be a secondary ticket market whore.

Pretty funny. Hopefully those people haven't used all of their sick time to go to the NYS Fair.

I dont really care how much sense you are making CIL. All i know is, when the weather is nice, I know where I will be spending my saturdays when Syracuse has a home game.

applefest.jpg

All i know is, when the weather is nice, I know where I will be spending my saturdays when Syracuse has a home game.
Raking leaves?

SU has very few fans. Mostly, they are consumers. If you don't understand the difference, you are probably a consumer.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Always good to see when somebody else gets it.

The next time someone complains that there is a FCS or former 1aa team on our schedule im going postal. Do people have a clue. Do they follow college football at all

The next time someone complains that there is a FCS or former 1aa team on our schedule im going postal. Do people have a clue. Do they follow college football at all

My father will complain about Stony Brook the next time I talk about Cuse football with him. Of course, he thinks the team should be playing Notre Dame, Army, and Navy every year.

I can't seem to get past the part about Macky in spanx.

You do a better Barrel than Barrel does.

In Barrel's defense, he does a great Barrel in person.

I haven't met CIL yet (I don't think anyway), but it's certainly on my bucket list. My assumption is that when that day comes I'm going to need the next day or two off from kid duty.

I haven't met CIL yet (I don't think anyway), but it's certainly on my bucket list. My assumption is that when that day comes I'm going to need the next day or two off from kid duty.

Wow. Don't ask, don't tell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom