Holy | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Holy

They will have to address it. Just as long as they don't dwell on it.
have to dedicate the game to the memory of jorge jimenez. knowing how close coach k is to jb, i would imagine that both teams would do so.

have to dedicate the game to the memory of jorge jimenez. knowing how close coach k is to jb, i would imagine that both teams would do so.
have we ever dedicated a game to a death of someone (maybe a player...assuming Pearl but not sure)

Were the hazards turned on in the disabled car? Just watching the video now you see a dark black car across 3 lanes in an unlit area of the highway which was also icy. Amazing really this wasn’t worse than it was.

Last edited:
They will have to address it. Just as long as they don't dwell on it.
The accidental death vs Zion's sneaker. I wish gameday wasn't in Syracuse but both are very unique and interesting stories that the public wants and needs to talk about. It's very unfortunate but JAB is a headliner. As someone else posted, he is the most famous person in Syracuse. Definitely a blessing and a curse at the same time. I hope we can help the Jimenez family with their loss which hopefully in turn will maybe help JAB with his recovery. I would not wish this on anyone to have to deal with.

Yeah I'm aware it's a huge story because of who the driver is but this isn't a drugged up driver.

I just don't think you need 12 tweets about it and this huge banner spread being your home page...

View attachment 154166
I realize that but Its is the biggest person in the city they could have put accident in the title though.

Accidents happen and I don’t mean to sound insensitive but this should not be the reason why Boeheim retires.

The simple fact that "accidents happen" is not the issue here with respect to JB's thought process.

The issue is JB's psychological reaction to a horrifically tragic accident that resulted in the death of another person. The intensity of the psychological reactions and emotional toll can vary tremendously from person to person, and can vary within the same person from day to day.

Whether or not you, or anybody else, thinks this is a reason why Boeheim should or should not retire is irrelevant. What matters is what is going on inside JB's head.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that JB may ultimate decide that retiring is the "right" thing for him at this time. To be clear, I am not predicting that he will or will not retire.

Crazy - in the press conference the officer stated that Boeheim tried to render aid and the family did as well so Boeheim went back toward the vehicle with his cell phone light to try to slow cars down and the 1st officer on the scene was flagged down by him and his phone. Just such an awful situation and prayers are to the Jimenez family.

Crazy - in the press conference the officer stated that Boeheim tried to render aid and the family did as well so Boeheim went back toward the vehicle with his cell phone light to try to slow cars down and the 1st officer on the scene was flagged down by him and his phone. Just such an awful situation and prayers are to the Jimenez family.

Damn, Boeheim could have been hit, as well.

Apparently a sports show had comments that a) JB is had been drinking and b) for FACT he fled the scene. DA said both are absolutely false! DA made comments on hoe stop things were being said just because it was a famous persob

Just watched the press conference. Said that on the Dan Le Batard show today one commentator said Coach fled the scene and another speculated he was drinking heavily? Did anyone listen to that s(*Y&t

Just watched the press conference. Said that on the Dan Le Batard show today one commentator said Coach fled the scene and another speculated he was drinking heavily? Did anyone listen to that s(*Y&t

They mentioned he did not have any drugs or alcohol in his system.

One did speculate he left the scene because of poor word choicing about how he went to the police station but I assume that was after police arrived at the scene.

People like that should be held accountable for false reporting. I heard it earlier too.

In regards to "Just watched the press conference. Said that on the Dan Le Batard show today one commentator said Coach fled the scene and another speculated he was drinking heavily? Did anyone listen to that s(*Y&t"

People like that should be held accountable for false reporting. I heard it earlier too.

In regards to "Just watched the press conference. Said that on the Dan Le Batard show today one commentator said Coach fled the scene and another speculated he was drinking heavily? Did anyone listen to that s(*Y&t"

When I heard it I wanted to punch my TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom