Homecoming 2019 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Homecoming 2019

I could see Shafer doing that tbf. Felt like that when we played MTSU.

On another note i'm absolutely terrified of the Maryland game. Talk about a trap game.
Yeah I am definitely a little nervous about the Maryland game because they have just as much talent or a little more talent than we do but ever since they hired locksley is there coach that give us and edge because I don't think he is a good game day coach at all

It’s okay tigernet is all in an uproar about us having that as our homecoming game...also found this nice little nugget they posted...

When I was in Tiger Band, we would stand on the sidelines before halftime to prep for our show.

Standing on the Syracuse sideline each year we played them, I literally heard their coaches instruct their players to capitalize on opportunities to injure our star players, also heard coaches instruct Syracuse defensive backs to fake injuries to slow our offense.

Cuse is a dirty team. I hope this proves to be a mistake on their part and we burn the Dome to the ground as a homecoming present.

I feel like this same exact allegation was posted three years ago or so. The band member who overhears this stuff is what stood out. It wa crap then too.

There is however no way our coaches ever instructed players to injure Clemson's star players. That would never happen, not with Shafer's staff, and no coach, even on a disreputable staff, would ever give instructions like that in front of the opposing team's band.

But if a Clemson band member said it on the internet, it has to be true.

I'm absolutely terrified of the Maryland game.

There's a first time on the internet for everything.

when did an opp. band stand on su sideline to be close enoigh to coaches to hear anything?
Maybe he didn’t realize he was standing in front of the Clemson coaches. I mean, they would have been wearing Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom