Hong Kong

Marty McFly

Resident Lurker
Planning a trip over a long weekend. What are the can't miss for first time visitors? We are not party people, so not looking for clubs/bars advice, or other nightlife debauchery, lol.

RF2044

Living Legend
Two things I'd recommend:

Jumbo Floating Restaurant [very good seafood].

Also, they do evening boat cruises on Kowloon Bay, from which you can watch the nightly laser light show they do in Hong Kong. Hard to describe, but very fun / low key.

Hikeup to Victoria Peak on HKI for views of harbor & city. Check out the night market in Kowloon. Take the ferry from Kowloon to HKI. If you want to escape the city, head to the beach at Stanley for a little break.

Hikeup to Victoria Peak on HKI for views of harbor & city. Check out the night market in Kowloon. Take the ferry from Kowloon to HKI. If you want to escape the city, head to the beach at Stanley for a little break.
both Victoria Peak and the night market are good calls

also, here is another awesome tailor, and one a little easier to get to as it is near all the tourist stuff on Chatham St. Punjab House - Tailor-M | Hong Kong's Largest Tailor Platform

also, near there were some really cool things nearby like Kung Fu corner on Sundays Kowloon Park - Other Attractions - Kung Fu Corner

Last edited:

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Planning a trip over a long weekend. What are the can't miss for first time visitors? We are not party people, so not looking for clubs/bars advice, or other nightlife debauchery, lol.
Girl that I sit next to at work is from Hong Kong. I can ask her for recommendations or are they possibly going to be too authentic for a vacation?

Top Bottom