Hooville Postgame thoughts... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Hooville Postgame thoughts...

Oh good, more cryptic hindsight.

Whatever bees, you win I lose. Have a good night.

lol. What’s so cryptic about saying something said is wrong?

lol. What’s so cryptic about saying something said is wrong?
All the main players came back but JG3 and Jesse was penciled into start but then he got paid to leave. Name who else was asked to leave. Symir? The guy who didn’t start a game and averaged 10 mpg? Oooh big change.

All the main players came back but JG3 and Jesse was penciled into start but then he got paid to leave. Name who else was asked to leave. Symir? The guy who didn’t start a game and averaged 10 mpg? Oooh big change.

Like I said about jma, I have no idea about Symir either.

Did you not see that the whole defense was focused on Judah? Need other guys to step up, make shots. He tried not to force things. And they kept on running the same stuff unsuccessfully.

He has to help CREATE those shots, not just take them all himself.

I was unable to watch the game but recorded it. Have not watched it and probably never will. Syracuse losing to Tennessee, Gonzaga, and UVA was not a big surprise. Not being competitive was somewhat surprising. I was so looking forward to this season and now it could be worse than the last 2, which were horrible.

I was unable to watch the game but recorded it. Have not watched it and probably never will. Syracuse losing to Tennessee, Gonzaga, and UVA was not a big surprise. Not being competitive was somewhat surprising. I was so looking forward to this season and now it could be worse than the last 2, which were horrible.

You should watch the first 10-15 minutes of game time. It's informative of how well this team could play, if they get their act together and continue to show progress.

This team can be good if they play hard and play together. Red will see to that. And Judah will by in. He’s already a leader and a great teammate. The guys love him and he wants success for them as much as for himself.

JJ brings more than just shooting. He defends and rebounds good for a guard.

Yes, he does. He works hard for the team, and you can see he has touch on his shot in the midrange. I believe he will get his game together sooner, rather than later. Everybody wants the young man to succeed, especially for a hometown guy. A hometown guard (Laz Sims) once took us to the title game. I'd happy to see more of that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom