Hop husky thread? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hop husky thread?

Idiot is a bit strong, for a Cuse guy non the less. But I do think Washington is in no matter what and pray for a matchup with them. We would win easy, or as easy as we can expect and Orange game to go...so like by 2

It may be strong, but him saying that is incredibly dumb.

Getting some awful calls in this game. Hoping Hop and his team gets it together the next 7 minutes...

I just got home for the second half but this game feels like someone who’s title rhymes with Shmashmishoner made a call to get two teams into the tourney.

Pitiful performance by Washington. Oregon is ok at best. Shut down the Huskies.

Washington is a truly horrible team. I'd like to see a comparison between them and St. Mary's from last year. All we know for sure is that Washington is (slightly) better than Texas A&M.

I think they deserve a play-in game.

In the lousy PAC12, we would have.

They have 35 points with 4 minutes to go in the conference championship game. Impressive.

I wouldn't assume any record for Syracuse.

Yeah, they're having a bad half. But they made it to the championship game so I guess they have that.

Pac 12 needs to be relegated. The AAC is more of a Power Conference in the two revenue sports than they are at this point.

Washington is a truly horrible team. I'd like to see a comparison between them and St. Mary's from last year. All we know for sure is that Washington is (slightly) better than Texas A&M.

I think they deserve a play-in game.

How many times have you watched them this year?

If I watched just the Georgia Tech vs Syracuse it may cloud my judgement.

Ok glad to hear that, first I've seen them. I thought I was watching us! Frustrating.

They're defense is usually very active, their offense isn't excellent but it's better far better than today.

Guys we lost to ODU, U Conn, Ga Tech, this 6th place PAC 12 Oregon team and we have 3 Quad 1 wins. A lot of cockiness just because we beat Pitt the other night. We have the potential to do some damage in the tourney but c’mon

How many times have you watched them this year?

If I watched just the Georgia Tech vs Syracuse it may cloud my judgement.

I saw last week's home game against Oregon which was honestly worse. Earlier in the season a few minutes of the Gonzaga game. And bits and pieces of the first two P12 tourney games/

I think they are in trouble. I think they are one of the last teams in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom