Hop | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hop

These 2 days will be the most anyone talks about Oregon State basketball for the next 5 years. Non entity. Hop got saved from himself.

So what is it that keeps Hop from getting offers at these schools?

I mean he has trained under a HOF coach in a big time program. He has had a posting with USA Basketball and gotten experience there. By all accounts he is an extremely hard worker and a dynamic personality. I understand that one or two spots might go to someone else, but it seems like he is never offered the position.

Is it that he tells them that he is definitely coming back to Syracuse????

Not that I am upset that he hasn't been given a job elsewhere.

Last edited:
BC was afraid he'd leave them in 2-3 years, which tells me that their AD is not #hardnosed. One look at our 2015 class should leave Superfans crying as SU will end up with 5 guys better than BC's best recruit.

pfister1 said:
So what is it that keeps Hop from getting offers at these schools? I mean he has trained under a HOF coach in a big time program. He has had posting with the USA Basketball and gotten experience there. By all accounts he is an extremely hard worker and a dynamic personality. I understand that one or two spots might go to someone else, but it seems like he is never offered the position. Is it that he tells them that he is definitely coming back to Syracuse???? Not that I am upset that he hasn't been given a job elsewhere.

Almost every job he's passed over for goes to a guy with head coaching experience. That counts for a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom