Hope everyone is qualified | Syracusefan.com

Hope everyone is qualified

PhatOrange

Living Legend
not sure we've had a whole class start in August before.

I will be shocked if estime qualifies, if he does he may not last a month in classes

not sure we've had a whole class start in August before.

If I were to set an over/under on non-qualifiers I'd set it at 1.5. I think the days of a whole class qualifying are a thing of the past. That said, getting the vast majority of your class on campus within 18 mos. of signing day (an extra year for kids that prep) is one of the most underrated things in recruiting, IMO.

Man i hope he makes the grade because his highlights are something. This kid gets a step and he is gone and this isnt against NY talent this is against some of the better comp in the country.

Unless you have direct and very specific information, especially the pearl that is "he may not last a month in classes," this is a terrible post.

Yes. His multiple flips, flops, twists, and turns don't give anyone pause, or cause, to speculate on an internet message board.

Yes. His multiple flips, flops, twists, and turns don't give anyone pause, or cause, to speculate on an internet message board.

I agree. Lets all make wild speculations about someone's competency and readiness for college based on his recruiting process. I like pigeon-holing people based on twitter feeds.

He probably killed a bird on his way to school today. Just the way he forgot to have his parents sign a form.

We were all 17-20 once. Life at that age tends to look bad. That's why coaches sell players on the "family" or environment. College has a way of growing kids up. I hope for the best with this kid. Same shot as any other.

His multiple flips flops twists and turns, in the absence of any objective, direct information, does not equate to anything other than being young at this point. To assume that behavior will translate to lacking the ability to "last a month in classes," equates to a terrible post, IMO. You can feel free to speculate otherwise.

His multiple flips flops twists and turns, in the absence of any objective, direct information, does not equate to anything other than being young at this point. To assume that behavior will translate to lacking the ability to "last a month in classes," equates to a terrible post, IMO. You can feel free to speculate otherwise.
I agree. Lets all make wild speculations about someone's competency and readiness for college based on his recruiting process. I like pigeon-holing people based on twitter feeds.

He probably killed a bird on his way to school today. Just the way he forgot to have his parents sign a form.

We were all 17-20 once. Life at that age tends to look bad. That's why coaches sell players on the "family" or environment. College has a way of growing kids up. I hope for the best with this kid. Same shot as any other.

I stand corrected and chastened by my moral superiors.

disappointing to hear that the Cooper "rumors" were true. hopefully he can qualify.

I stand corrected and chastened by my moral superiors.

Don't worry - I won't judge your ability in life based on this sarcastic comment. ;)

----

Just wanted the kid to get a fair shake. It's what I'd have wanted if I were in his shoes. He may well be all that you say... But I'd wait till he actually steps in it.

Im really want estimie and def. Corey cooper!!! Cooper must be one hell of a player,absolutely loved his offers!

I will be shocked if estime qualifies, if he does he may not last a month in classes
Kid was recruited by Purdue, not like good schools were shying away from him. I think everyone needs to get off this kids azz until/unless they have something other than a twitter exchange to base this crap on. It's already getting old.

Unfortunately it looks like Estime is going to have a tough time gaining eligibility for this upcoming Fall...Hopefully he and Cooper are really doing some work in the classroom this Winter/Spring.

Unfortunately it looks like Estime is going to have a tough time gaining eligibility for this upcoming Fall...Hopefully he and Cooper are really doing some work in the classroom this Winter/Spring.
Source?

Unless you have direct and very specific information, especially the pearl that is "he may not last a month in classes," this is a terrible post.
Can't believe estime may have trouble qualifying, I am stunned beyond belief!!!

Can't believe estime may have trouble qualifying, I am stunned beyond belief!!!

Cue the cries from the self appointed Post Police.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see Ben Lewis get a shot. Kid's hands are coated with super glue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom