Hope everyone is qualified | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hope everyone is qualified

Can't wait to see Ben Lewis get a shot. Kid's hands are coated with super glue.

This is a kid that I had high hopes for as well. Can't wait !!

any chance Ben moves to SS

That's where I figured he'd end up when we recruited him. But after reports of last preseason, it sounds like he might be too good at WR to shift.

any chance Ben moves to SS

I would be shocked if he moved to safety. He lacks secondary speed, and the kid is a great route runner with venus fly traps for mitts.

I would be shocked if he moved to safety. He lacks secondary speed, and the kid is a great route runner with venus fly traps for mitts.

Yeah--I recall you really being impressed with him at the Fort Drum scrimmage.

Yeah--I recall you really being impressed with him at the Fort Drum scrimmage.

Very impressed. If anyone is Alec Lemon's replacement, it is that kid. Could be the next very good SU possession receiver.

Very impressed. If anyone is Alec Lemon's replacement, it is that kid. Could be the next very good SU possession receiver.
Can he go over the middle and pull in catches and take a hit? Also, although he lacks top end speed, is he able to get some yards after the catch?

Can he go over the middle and pull in catches and take a hit? Also, although he lacks top end speed, is he able to get some yards after the catch?

Most of the catches I saw were in traffic. He is a bigger kid, so I wouldn't be surprised if he can take some blows.

And yes, he has some speed. I saw him catch a TD on a deep jump-ball in that scrimmage.

Most of the catches I saw were in traffic. He is a bigger kid, so I wouldn't be surprised if he can take some blows.

And yes, he has some speed. I saw him catch a TD on a deep jump-ball in that scrimmage.
That is great to hear. Can't wait to see him in action.

venus1.jpg

I'm glad that we were able to get him away from his hometown Bearcats.

Cohen just posted a LONG article on Cooper. Not one mention of academic issues. Pretty disappointing coming off the Akeem Jones debacle.

He met up with Estime, too. Nothing mentioned in that article either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom