House of Cards | Syracusefan.com

House of Cards

temery

What?
Definitely worth watching. I just finished episode three, and I'm hooked.

Just finished episode 13. This is nothing short of a home run. Spacey is a virtual lock for the Emmy. Knowing there are only 2 seasons and seeing the tension built up to at the end of season 1, I'm definitely going to be counting the days to season 2.

I haven't seen a single bad review. Not even the major network competitors have the balls to call this show bad. Best description I've read is that it is a "bizarro evil version of The West Wing".

And I friggin love the "release all 13 episodes at once" idea. Love it.

100% agree. The show was great. Spacey was great.

Just finished episode 13. This is nothing short of a home run. Spacey is a virtual lock for the Emmy. Knowing there are only 2 seasons and seeing the tension built up to at the end of season 1, I'm definitely going to be counting the days to season 2.

I haven't seen a single bad review. Not even the major network competitors have the balls to call this show bad. Best description I've read is that it is a "bizarro evil version of The West Wing".

And I friggin love the "release all 13 episodes at once" idea. Love it.

saw the first episode . . . was underwhelmed, but willing to watch more.

on the petty side of things, I don't like Kate Mara. Her nose bothers me.

Bump.

My wife and I just finished episode 3. Addicted.

Spacey is off the hook in this.

It's a really neat style of show. Reminds me of when Zack Morris froze time to speak into the camera on Saved by the Bell.

Ya i was hesitant on the talking to the camera stuff but it helps drive the plot and fill you in with the who/what/where/whys. Really well done show.

I enjoyed the first 10 or so episodes but did not care at all for the direction the show took in episode 11.

I loved the original BBC version but I have not yet watched this one. I guess I will have to start.

I could prolly look this up, but I accidentally got drunk, and it's hard to google and eat easy Mac. When is season 2 coming out? Wife and I flew through season one of both house of cards and orange is the new black. All episodes at once is awesome, but now what?

Actually watch "raising hope" in the mean time. 4 episodes in , awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom