How about classic SU games watching during | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Not sure if this one was posted yet. If it was, it’s good enough to get posted again though. Cuse-UConn from the 91-92 season. Hopkins FT to win it.

Wow - studio show has John Saunders (one of my all-time favorites) plus Jim Valvano (a guy who I never see in these old clips of games). Both no longer with us. Nice bonus.

Kentucky ‘95 game. Not a good game at all from what I recall - complete turnover fest. But the intro video to this game with the buildup of a top 10 matchup followed by the classic CBS March madness music is very cool.

We played Kentucky 4 years in a row from 94-97, then again in 00. Plus we played them in 88 and 89 I believe? And now haven't played them in 20 years.

Kentucky ‘95 game. Not a good game at all from what I recall - complete turnover fest. But the intro video to this game with the buildup of a top 10 matchup followed by the classic CBS March madness music is very cool.

We played Kentucky 4 years in a row from 94-97, then again in 00. Plus we played them in 88 and 89 I believe? And now haven't played them in 20 years.

One of the all time February swoon teams. Went from #10 nationally to a #7 seed in March. Obviously talented since they had defending champ Arkansas beat before Moten's brain fart.

This YouTube channel continues to post various NCAA tournament games from the entire tournament, including 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2000, and now 2001 including this first round game against Hawaii. The channel keeps updating every day too. Definitely worth checking out.

This YouTube channel continues to post various NCAA tournament games from the entire tournament, including 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2000, and now 2001 including this first round game against Hawaii. The channel keeps updating every day too. Definitely worth checking out.

These are pretty cool. I honestly just put them on in the background while working from home. Then you randomly find out about a great play or finish that you’ve forgotten about over the years.

One of the all time February swoon teams. Went from #10 nationally to a #7 seed in March. Obviously talented since they had defending champ Arkansas beat before Moten's brain fart.

Played them in both 88 and 89. I uploaded those on Youtube :)

BLUE JERSEYS!!!
1589203169517.gif

1991 vs. Pittsburgh. Make sure to watch the last minute of the game(roughly 1:15 mark) and watch the two dunks Dave Johnson throws down.

Awesome, I remember these. I have been looking for replay of this since the internet was invented.

Btw I distinctly remember my hatred for Iverson started with that 95 game in the Dome. I’ll never forget the image of him dancing and frolicking around the court after Burgan missed that last 3 point attempt.

Btw I distinctly remember my hatred for Iverson started with that 95 game in the Dome. I’ll never forget the image of him dancing and frolicking around the court after Burgan missed that last 3 point attempt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom