How about classic SU games watching during | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

I have no memory of McNabb being a walk-on during his football redshirt year...but isn't he sitting there in uniform at 1:18:38?
McNabb was on the basketball team in both '95 and '96.

Did this one get posted here yet? Melo’s last Dome game and he went out strong, finishing up an undefeated home season, a record breaking crowd at the time, and a big second half comeback.

I was at this one, so this was one I always wanted to see the TV broadcast of. morvil11 is hands down the MVP of spring 2020.

Last edited:
Did this one get posted here yet? Melo’s last Dome game and he went out strong, finishing up an undefeated home season, a record breaking crowd at the time, and a big second half comeback.

I was at this one, so this was one I always wanted to see the TV broadcast of. morvil11 is hands down the MVP of spring 2020.

This is the game at Rutgers that was a loss

Thanks. Much appreciated. Got quite a bit to get to yet.

Morvil if you drop any games from 2010 then I will be forever grateful!
Sadly...Most of the 2010 games are on a old pvr (dvr) that crashed and I could'nt recover it. Some of the games are on a pvr expander drive but I need to figure out how to transfer files from a SATA drive to a USB. Stay tuned. :cool:

Here's another Quarantine watch

Damn I forgot that team was 19-2 ranked #4. In contention for a NCAA #1 seed then stumbles down to a #4 losing a sweet 16 road game to Michigan St.

Damn I forgot that team was 19-2 ranked #4. In contention for a NCAA #1 seed then stumbles down to a #4 losing a sweet 16 road game to Michigan St.

Started 19-0! I didn’t realize/forgot that Blackwell was under the weather and Brown was banged up and limited in those first two losses to Seton Hall and Louisville. The commentators noted that early on in this UCLA game.

In the 2000 tournament two number one seeds and 3 out of four 2 seeds didnt make the second weekend. Another 1 seed lost in the sweet sixteen.

We were not in any of those regions.

Just had to win one game in the BET.

In the 2000 tournament two number one seeds and 3 out of four 2 seeds didnt make the second weekend. Another 1 seed lost in the sweet sixteen.

We were not in any of those regions.

Just had to win one game in the BET.

I believe the other final four teams(besides Mich State) were an 8 Seed double digit loss UNC, an 8 seed Wisconsin who we beat by 20 early in the year, and a 5 seed Florida. We were probably better than all 3 of those teams.

I believe the other final four teams(besides Mich State) were an 8 Seed double digit loss UNC, an 8 seed Wisconsin who we beat by 20 early in the year, and a 5 seed Florida. We were probably better than all 3 of those teams.

Yeah look at the teams (and seeds) of the sweet 16 teams in the other three regions if you want to be depressed.

Started 19-0! I didn’t realize/forgot that Blackwell was under the weather and Brown was banged up and limited in those first two losses to Seton Hall and Louisville. The commentators noted that early on in this UCLA game.

This was news to 2020 me. I really don't remember ever knowing that. I do remember being pretty critical of Blackwell in the Seton Hall game, in addition to the last shot, he missed at least one layup late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom