How about classic SU games watching during | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Watching the @MSU game for the fist time since I saw it live. Now I just need a certain game against a certain top 2 team that involved me running on the court three times.

And a bunch of knuckleheads from Brew 3 getting a ton of TV coverage ( alongside running onto the court 3 times).

Morvil, you are post-for-post ("pound-for-pound") the greatest poster in Syrfan history.

I am like a kid on Christmas morning watching all the old games you have posted, many of which like the 2003 OSU game I haven't seen since I watched it live.
Glad to hear. Lots of memories through the years

Speaking of the Oklahoma State game. I bookmarked the link when it was first posted on here and checked briefly that it indeed would play. I had done this for a total of 20 games that were of interest to me. After watching most of the others I went to the Oklahoma State game yesterday and ti was apparently removed for some copyright issues. It appears the link is gone from this thread as well (at least I couldn't find it now). This is a game I really wanted to watch.

Anybody happen to have a new link? Couldn't find "full game" video through Google.

Speaking of the Oklahoma State game. I bookmarked the link when it was first posted on here and checked briefly that it indeed would play. I had done this for a total of 20 games that were of interest to me. After watching most of the others I went to the Oklahoma State game yesterday and ti was apparently removed for some copyright issues. It appears the link is gone from this thread as well (at least I couldn't find it now). This is a game I really wanted to watch.

Anybody happen to have a new link? Couldn't find "full game" video through Google.
Hey - thanks for the heads up. Didnt notice that it was gone. I'll upload it again

Dealt with. Should be up shortly. :)

Random observation: I'm not really sure why, but it seems like a much smaller percentage of fans wore orange to home games in the 90s than they do today.

With big games today, the entire crowd is just a sea of bright orange, but back then it just a hodge podge of colors.

Random observation: I'm not really sure why, but it seems like a much smaller percentage of fans wore orange to home games in the 90s than they do today.

With big games today, the entire crowd is just a sea of bright orange, but back then it just a hodge podge of colors.
Noticed that too. A lot of business attire. Looks like a higher percentage of adults/professionals. My guess is there were more jobs, more jobs near downtown, more people drinking and staying for happy hour before going to the game. Also, this was before the big brand explosion and and orange-out type of promotions and the availability of team sportswear everywhere.

I bitched in all the late 90s on sports radio and early 2000s about this and most eventually said to me enough!

It changed I’m gonna say starting in 2003!

The 1997 game against UCon at the Dome is on the ACCN at 8 EST.

Just finished watching the UConn/Cuse 1997 game.

Reminded me what a good defensive player Hart was even that early in his career.

Also reminded me how much I hated listening to Bret Musburger. He wanted UConn to win so bad it was sick.

There was something that happened back in that time with Musburger. I can remember him being booed when he came to do games.

Morvil, you are post-for-post ("pound-for-pound") the greatest poster in Syrfan history.

I am like a kid on Christmas morning watching all the old games you have posted, many of which like the 2003 OSU game I haven't seen since I watched it live.
Add some likes to the vids if you can ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom