How about classic SU games watching during | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Highlights

Rewatching this game just reaffirms what we need to get back to: having a low post big guy who is a true threat to score. This team had two of them and they both dominated Nova. I can’t wait until the MSU game gets uploaded so we can rewatch how Rick absolutely destroyed Draymond as well.

Rewatching this game just reaffirms what we need to get back to: having a low post big guy who is a true threat to score. This team had two of them and they both dominated Nova. I can’t wait until the MSU game gets uploaded so we can rewatch how Rick absolutely destroyed Draymond as well.
Also need Philly guys. Or city guys who are tough. No offense to the guys who we have had in the program in recent years, but not many with "f you" attitudes. Had a lot of them during that run.

Don't you love watching the tickers during these old games? Dave Wanstedt was the coach at Pittsburg and Albert Haynesworth was in trouble...again. Thanks for posting these 20 plus. The games are great too.:)

i found a video that says when processing is complete often quality level will improve as I have tried endless attempts to have higher resolutions

I miss when we used to go into EVERY game confident no matter who we were playing and would dominate games like we did in this MSU game. We always expected to win and would exert our will and dominance on other teams, even good teams. Granted, there were letdowns and “playing to the level of competition” sometimes, but even in those instances we found a way to win based on our talent alone the majority of the time.

That baseline move and dunk was nasty! I mean absolutely one of the most underrated plays in the history of Syracuse basketball
Had Triche made his dunk attempt around the 9:30 mark in the 2nd half, it also would have been one of the great dunks in Cuse bball history.

It's crazy to look back and see how much talent was on the team. CJ coming off the bench and dunking it with a sweet move his first possession.
Just re watched that ‘12 road game at UConn earlier in the thread. There was a stretch in the first half mcw and dion were together in the backcourt. I hardly ever remember that happening but one can only wish it was college basketball of the old days and a couple years later coulda had a senior dion and junior mcw starting backcourt

Just re watched that ‘12 road game at UConn earlier in the thread. There was a stretch in the first half mcw and dion were together in the backcourt. I hardly ever remember that happening but one can only wish it was college basketball of the old days and a couple years later coulda had a senior dion and junior mcw starting backcourt

that first half was perfection

I can't help but play the what if scenarios when you take that team that beat up MSU and put them in the ACC 10 years later. Watching some of those teams and then games today it's kind of like watching two completely different eras but it's only a decade apart.

It's so rare you see a dominant performance without at least 7-8 made 3s vs 2 or 3.

Is there any chance someone has the unc game from 2010 or the Florida game from 2012 in the dome?

In honor of Red, start from the 2nd half
Interesting game. Wallace played very poor on both ends. A lot of one pass and shots taken. Autry scored 31 in second half and he still missed quite a few shots. Full court pressure really got SU back in the game. Half court defense was poor in both man and zone. Post defense especially.

Interesting game. Wallace played very poor on both ends. A lot of one pass and shots taken. Autry scored 31 in second half and he still missed quite a few shots. Full court pressure really got SU back in the game. Half court defense was poor in both man and zone. Post defense especially.

Yep Wallace became an all time great and Hill was a force getting us to the National Championship game a couple years later, but at this time they were young and the clear weak point of the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom