How about classic SU games watching during | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

I never got to see the full Syracuse vs. UNC game from the 2010 (with TV commentary) at MSG. I was out of town & caught a few minutes at a sports bar or something... but I’m the type of game watcher who wants to be locked in, hearing everything that’s going on, etc.

Why is that game so hard to find? It’s like all video footage or proof just disappeared in a purge or something, haha. Anyone know of YouTube upload or internet location that has it?! I have never once seen it available to watch after the initial airing...

I had some very good seats for that game. What a celebration that night was. John Wallace and DC were there and having a great time.

I never got to see the full Syracuse vs. UNC game from the 2010 (with TV commentary) at MSG. I was out of town & caught a few minutes at a sports bar or something... but I’m the type of game watcher who wants to be locked in, hearing everything that’s going on, etc.

Why is that game so hard to find? It’s like all video footage or proof just disappeared in a purge or something, haha. Anyone know of YouTube upload or internet location that has it?! I have never once seen it available to watch after the initial airing...
Never saw either of those MSG games. Had to work. Hard to describe how much that team captured our hearts. Came out of nowhere. Maybe it happens again this year.

Yeah I really hope someone out there has a copy they can share, along with the Nova game that year

This is a game I'm dying to watch again. You can find some 30 sec clips of it, but no full game is available.

If anyone has recording from that season please find a way to get them into our hands!!!

This is a game I'm dying to watch again. You can find some 30 sec clips of it, but no full game is available.

If anyone has recording from that season please find a way to get them into our hands!!!
I have both on dvd but can’t upload to you tube as I have no dvd drive on a computer

I found a DVD drive from someone and I downloaded some player on laptop! I also have a YouTube channel that should be able to upload it !

but if you know the steps and have any suggestions I can current play it on my computer now to assume to assume export the file from the DVD to my hard drive and then from my hard drive to YouTube I could use some help in getting it on YouTube

I have 1 million on VHS I would love to have the time to convert I do have a DVD recorder but it’s gonna be time consuming to do some of these other games I even have 1987 final four covers like final four and all that jazz with Steve Snall

There are certain games in all of the major SU sports that are almost impossible to find. The game you outlined, the 2003 SY vs ND fball game and 2008 SU vs Hopkins lax champ game. I dare anyone to find those games anywhere you'd be better off finding the arc of the covenant

First, I believe you would need to save the video in "DVD format" on your hard drive. Then I imagine you will need some kind of software to convert from "DVD to Digital" format and then save that on your hard drive. Then you would be able to upload the digital file to YouTube.

About ten or fifteen years ago I had a software that would do that. The software also allowed to edit (EG - crop) certain parts of the video. I used it to cut out certain scenes of old cult hot rod movies and uploaded to Youtube. Don't know if there are copyright issues with the old games (ESPN, CBS, etc.) because there was with some of those old movie clips I posted as they got taken down.

Google "DVD to Digital" converter I guess. Maybe some of these fancy new computers have something already loaded?????

First, I believe you would need to save the video in "DVD format" on your hard drive. Then I imagine you will need some kind of software to convert from "DVD to Digital" format and then save that on your hard drive. Then you would be able to upload the digital file to YouTube.

About ten or fifteen years ago I had a software that would do that. The software also allowed to edit (EG - crop) certain parts of the video. I used it to cut out certain scenes of old cult hot rod movies and uploaded to Youtube. Don't know if there are copyright issues with the old games (ESPN, CBS, etc.) because there was with some of those old movie clips I posted as they got taken down.

Google "DVD to Digital" converter I guess. Maybe some of these fancy new computers have something already loaded?????

This is a science project

This is a science project

This may help.

This may help.

I am Encoding the Villanova game now 2010 carrier dome

Attachments

• 1626044110916.gif
    1626044110916.gif
    316 KB · Views: 89
Thee Worst also being there
I can only imagine. I was at the 1989 Big East tourney when Coleman hurt his back. It looked pretty bad but we assumed he was going to play in the big dance and he did, albeit less effectively at times and he missed a game. We all knew AO was done

this process has been a lot faster than I thought and a lot easier I’ve already converted the file and it should be completed in uploading the full game to YouTube in 15 minutes or less

Thanks for doing this, and you got to learn something new today :)

this process has been a lot faster than I thought and a lot easier I’ve already converted the file and it should be completed in uploading the full game to YouTube in 15 minutes or less

Thank you!

I have the entire game but it did 2nd half even though all totaled titles of dvd where listed.
I also switched setting to be longer video allowance so stand by for first half and better quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom