How about classic SU games watching during | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Seeing how good we were back then makes me hate georgetown even more for that cheap shot to AO's knee. I haven't watched the replay of that game but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Thank you! The Nova game is one of those holy grail games I’ve been wanting to rewatch for years. I’ll never forget how electric the Dome was with all the buildup before the game. Loved that team so much.
I hope to try to improve the quality of video and will get the whole game from start to finish I have it I’m just learning this program the way the index and the chapters works is stupid

Next are two other really awesome games to watch that I’ll do in the next couple days North Carolina in the garden and Michigan State in the garden with Draymond Green

You don’t happen to have the Vermont 2010 or Gonzaga 2010 NCAA tournament games do you?

I don’t know why it is less than 480P as the dvd it self is 480 or 720 to start and upconverted to 1080p?

I wish audio and video was better. The original is 480P or better than upconverted on Dvd upconverted from DVR

I wish audio and video was better. The original is 480P or better than upconverted on Dvd upconverted from DVR
20plus are you doing the UNC at MSG game next?!
Happy Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

20-6 run to close out the 1st half.

It was very tight (that's what she said) up until that point.
I'd forgotten that it wasn't a boatracing right from the get-go.
Guess my memories are more of that finish, and the 2nd half.

Which makes sense - we had a blizzard, power was out, and I went to a local bar to watch the game, but they had no power, so I had to drive to the next town south to find someplace that had power and was open.
So, I probably missed some of the 1st half in real time.

Which makes sense - we had a blizzard, power was out, and I went to a local bar to watch the game, but they had no power, so I had to drive to the next town south to find someplace that had power and was open.

A "real" fan would have restored power for the entire town instead of taking the easy way by driving through a blizzard...

I think even cusetroop would appreciate your gallant effort to see the game.

You're in the Hudson Valley, right? I was at Windham that weekend, the place was mobbed because apparently Hunter had lost power and everyone was being bussed up to Windham. They'd gotten something like 80 inches in 5 days, crazy.

You're in the Hudson Valley, right? I was at Windham that weekend, the place was mobbed because apparently Hunter had lost power and everyone was being bussed up to Windham. They'd gotten something like 80 inches in 5 days, crazy.

That’s affirmative.

And yeah - I heard about the insanity at Windham that weekend.

That’s funny because I always thought we were down a lot more in the first half.

I found Michigan State at msg still looking for UNC I know I have it I had it a few months ago I just didn’t label it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom