How Big a Crowd for Clemson? | Syracusefan.com

How Big a Crowd for Clemson?

All I see is a seating chart. Might be the iPad, but not sure. Thinking 45k.

Pat Kelly - a special name in SU football history! Welcome!

[quote"nocoffee, post: 749721, member: 3012"]All I see is a seating chart. Might be the iPad, but not sure. Thinking 45k.[/quote]

Zoom In to see individual seats

Depends on kick off time. Late afternoon or evening and I think it'll be similar to the last WVU dome crowd. A lot depends on how Hunt and co look this week though. A lot of people won't show up if they don't expect a competitive game. I'll be there +1 Michigan fan that will be cheering for Cuse.

Depends on kick off time. Late afternoon or evening and I think it'll be similar to the last WVU dome crowd. A lot depends on how Hunt and co look this week though. A lot of people won't show up if they don't expect a competitive game. I'll be there +1 Michigan fan that will be cheering for Cuse.
If Hunt builds on last week's momentum I think a lot of peoples opinions will change, writing off the first two games because Allen was QB. Need a dominant win though.

How big of a crowd can we expect for our first ACC football game EVER vs the #3 team in the country?

HUGE!!!!!!
060705%20Fuccillo%201ac.JPG

If Hunt builds on last week's momentum I think a lot of peoples opinions will change, writing off the first two games because Allen was QB. Need a dominant win though.

Yep, win big for SU this weekend (offense specifically). Clemson taking care of business tonight would help too. WVU beating Maryland would also help, don't want to go up against undefeated FSU vs undefeated and resurgent Maryland. Gametime will be announced Monday (both win you hope to get the 3:30 slot). Leaving 12 days for SU to work the ticket sales with all of that good info.

If Maryland wins, we might be looking at a nooner. Not the conference game of the week nooner (12:30), but a potential ESPN nooner. Those are good for exposure, but noon at the Dome really doesn't work anymore.

[quote"nocoffee, post: 749721, member: 3012"]All I see is a seating chart. Might be the iPad, but not sure. Thinking 45k.

Zoom In to see individual seats[/quote]

Thanks. I'm on my iPad so maybe need Flash for the interactive map? Already have my seasons, but I'll try on my laptop later.

Any certain place you guys tailgate ? Would love to be in the cool kids club.

49,000 or bust. Anything else for a top 5 opponent, sucks. I don't care if they have to give away tickets. Fill the Dome.

49,000 or bust. Anything else for a top 5 opponent, sucks. I don't care if they have to give away tickets. Fill the Dome.
Agreed. If there are so many left the week of, why not donate to some of the local HS teams or Boys & Girls Clubs?

Let's pound the sh@t out of Tulane with our new starting QB. Then for the next two weeks advertise the hell out of SU Football throughout upstate NY. Something along the lines of: "Come watch YOUR Syracuse Orange take on the #3 Clemson Tigers on October 5th in the Carrier Dome. Tickets available NOW!" With some recent highlights playing.