How do I watch Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

How do I watch Saturday?

sdpenny32

Walk On
I am in Florida for school and obviously this game isnt nationally televised. Any backdoor sketchy websites I can watch this game on?

WatchESPN app/watchespn.com

By the way, my on-screen guide says the game starts at 3:30, which cannot be right. Is anybody else seeing something similar?

Has anyone figured out how to watch ESPN 360 on an IPAD? What if I have AT&T DSL supporting my IPAD?

Wont the "watch Espn" app for the iPad/ iPhone work? I watched a game last week using it.

Wont the "watch Espn" app for the iPad/ iPhone work? I watched a game last week using it.

Last season I remembered it not being available for AT&T users only Time Warner.

I'll be 500 miles down the Yukon river... No game, no cell, no radio for this guy... Hopefully a lot of moose and bear tho. Goooo Cuse, hopefully see some W's when I get back

Last season I remembered it not being available for AT&T users only Time Warner.

Separate issues. AT&T is your cell provider. TW is a cable provider.

AT&T is also an Internet and television (U-Verse) provider.

While the former helps with ESPN360, neither will grant you access to WatchESPN.

AT&T is also an Internet and television (U-Verse) provider.

While the former helps with ESPN360, neither will grant you access to WatchESPN.

Indeed. Good call. I'm guessing the post though wasn't questioning U-verse availability. Just a hunch

Indeed. Good call. I'm guessing the post though wasn't questioning U-verse availability. Just a hunch

I stated that I have AT&T DSL and that I can't view ESPN360 on my ipad.

Apparently AT&T.

Maybe not, I used to have AT&T DSL when I had DirecTV.

Anyone who has Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FIOS or Brighthouse Networks TV service (not Internet service, TV) can access the WatchESPN app.

Dish Network.

Ah, yeah sorry, not happening for you then.

The ESPN3 browser-based video player that you get access to via AT&T DSL doesn't work on an iPad, you'll need a laptop.

Ah, yeah sorry, not happening for you then.

The ESPN3 browser-based video player that you get access to via AT&T DSL doesn't work on an iPad, you'll need a laptop.

Right. Didn't know if there were any other apps that I can use.

By the way, my on-screen guide says the game starts at 3:30, which cannot be right. Is anybody else seeing something similar?

Yes. My guide (DirecTV) for SNY shows a 3:30 start time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom