How do we matchup vs the Pack? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How do we matchup vs the Pack?

This gives me some hope again. Thank you.
Ville was a horrible match up. I never bet against SU but told a business partner based on the match up that ville would win 8 out of 10 games against us. We match up the best against NC state and can give Pitt a game as we are home.
Basically we blew the season with some very poor coaching decisions.
Getting crushed is actually better than a close loss.
Next week is the season.

Not good, I don’t see how we bounce back from getting annihilated like that.
I have had some time to cool down. Throw this game out. We were due for a stinker and this was it. The team has proved they are resilient, coming back from 3 straight gut punch losses to win 2 in a row. I think they rally. Hopefully, we get back Bleich and the punter from the flu. That punter today was horrible. Williams has been below average but he is better than Hawkins who was horrible. The defense will rebound and the offense becomes serviceable again. We get to 6 somehow, someway.

I have had some time to cool down. Throw this game out. We were due for a stinker and this was it. The team has proved they are resilient, coming back from 3 straight gut punch losses to win 2 in a row. I think they rally. Hopefully, we get back Bleich and the punter from the flu. That punter today was horrible. Williams has been below average but he is better than Hawkins who was horrible. The defense will rebound and the offense becomes serviceable again. We get to 6 somehow, someway.
Every Titanic needs a good band leader:)
I actually think we win next week.

Every Titanic needs a good band leader:)
I actually think we win next week.
Watching NC State vs. Wake and the Leary to Emezie connections look almost un-stopable. Hope I'm wrong, but they are probably going to do this again next Saturday.

Last edited:
1636864177799.gif

I don't think how we do against Louisville tells us anything about how we'd do against somebody else.

I am worried that we again lack the depth to be a good November team, even with the super seniors.

I think our D is better suited to stop a running O. Both NC State and Pitt can pass the ball which is where our weakness is. Our DL, LBs, CBs are fine. Those 3 Safeties though leave a lot to be desired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom